Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

He has been riddled with injuries for past few years. It’s not a slight on the lad, just a reality of situation.

Dunno why people are putting Downey at full-back, he might be third choice there at this stage. Half-back or nothing. Similarly Jack O’Connor has shown zero form and might be lucky to get off the bench the next day. Kingston and O’Flynn will have to start, too important to our gameplan not to. Realistically we have very few options at half-forward, particularly as management don’t fancy Cahalane from the start. Connolly front runner for inside now, presumably with Horgan.

Realistically when you look at it we don’t have that many options off the bench in terms of starting, but do have options in terms of impact subs. Going to be a problem if we struggle with injuries - O’Donoghue, O’Mahony and O’Leary doubtful for the next day.

There was a lot of cork hoddies and t shirts in work yesterday. I would say thats fair enough considering the win on Saturday but the cockieness has started. Limerick havent a hope, cork will bate yeeeeeeee.

When this happen last? What happened then?

Cockiness? Those words uttered by a limerick supporter?

1 Like

Cork people are cocky cunts. But in a humerous likeable way. Youd have great craic with Cork people. Cocky Limericky folk have no redeeming features. It’s a snarly arrogance sprung from insecurity i think.

5 Likes

Mate, this stuff happens with you all the time, it’s like you don’t understand the workplace dynamic.
It’s banter, you’re in a huge minority and they’re having a bit bit of craic with you, I have it in reverse.

Wouldn’t the old yerrah stuff be much worse, they must like you :+1:

We have won 3 AI in 4 years there is a reason why we may have a spring in our step. The general amnesia down south is comical

Theres banter and then theres dillusion. I know full well how to wond lads up but speaking as matter of fact isnt banter.

Banter nawful anglicised word. Sur’ look its cark

OK, it strikes me that you might be taking it all a bit seriously

1 Like

Bantzsplaining

1 Like

Its comical. Setting themselves up for a big fall. I kept a lot of banter back in September as felt sorry for laughing at the “rebel treble” ( with the hands going) comments after that embarrassing performance. No lessons learned i guess

Cockiness & severe confusion

I was working in Tipp in '16 when ye won the AI. It was great craic and ball hopping i must admit. It was no where near what the carkies believe in themselves.

TNH

It’s hurling. It is their identity. Because they have poked out a dozen decent hurlers for the first time in a century it makes all Limerick people superior

OK mate, I’ll leave it at this.
I doubt that anybody is in for a ‘big fall’, most people don’t take it all that seriously, they may turn into raving lunatics for a few hours on the occasional sunday afternoon but it’s all harmless fun and a bit of craic to shorten the work day.
Normally adjusted people don’t tie that much of their identity to sports team that they have no real personal connection with.
I love when Cork win, I’d love them to win an All Ireland so that I can lord it up in work for a few days, but seriously…

1 Like

I will quote what was exactly said to me “limerick wont lace carks boots” “cark by 5” cicra 11 am yesterday :joy::joy::joy:

Sorry I didn’t realise you had evidence. Definitely happened so :flushed:

1 Like

Gas cunts.

1 Like

I thought Limerick was rugby country…

1 Like