Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

They’d get more Cork supporters in Killarney than they would in PUR.

1. more than likely

2. I think you would get 17k in Killarney

[quote=“kerry1891, post:2690, topic:29471, full:true”]

Only if 16.5k of kerry supporters decide to go.

And 5k of them from West Limerick

Kerry lost to Cork 2 years ago

1 Like

A last minute goal in fairness and I very much doubt if Kerry will let themselves fall into the same trap this time round

They all count

They do. Id agree there and if Kerry haven’t learned from it, it could well happen again. But I suspect the gap will be a good bit wider this time round as we head for the final whistle

This Kerry team are no great shakes yet and Cork beat them at home 2 years ago. You’d be an ape to think the players wouldn’t want to play them at home. This is competitive sport. Kerry are trying a stroke here

1 Like

I wont lose any sleep over it

Nor I, but I’m fascinated lads are surprised the Cork players want to play a game in a venue to their advantage

Cork are 2/3 years from being competitive with Kerry. Down two of their best players in Powter and Meehan. There seems to be a huge turnover in players with very few outside McGuire you could hang your hat on.

of course they want to play in a venue to their advantage but threatening a walkover is that really a balanced reaction ?

No worse than Tyrone did last year and ye rolled over and had yer bellies tickled that time too

would you hang your hat on Maguire?!

Meehan is very good. is he injured?

Think Meehan has been ruled out for the year. Was going to London to have some injury looked at.

McGuire would start for Kerry imo. Ploughs a lone furrow.

look closer to home for roll overs

There was no roll over, difficult situation for Kerry not of their making, took a decision ending up losing to the better team on the day afterwards. so be it

He is some loss for Cork

Kerry are no great shakes midfield, unsure if that is a great reference for Maguire or is it McGuire ?!

I d take Meehan for Kerry ahead of Maguire\McGuire

Ye thought ye were getting a soft game ahead of an All Ireland tilt at Dublin and Tyrone suckered ye once again. Then they came down and did it again last week. They threatened a walkover and ye sent Spillane out to bat. They mugged ye off right good

Its the Finbarrs midfielder. Sorry about the spelling.

I’d agree that Kerrys need for someone to lock down a star forward is much greater than a midfielder presently. Meehan would make ye a lot stronger.