Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Seems every Cork hurler is skin and bones. Badly need to go on a gym and Jackie Lennoxs diet for the winter to put some bulk on.

2 Likes

Raise a bit of dust around the square

I haven’t seen the rock in the flesh for a few years but whatever else he is he isn’t a fat fucker.

3 All Ireland medals as well.
Some lads would usually put an awful lot of store in that :man_shrugging:

Will you stop FFS he’s like something out of D’unbelievables . The big fat hole on him. Long back & short stumpy legs.

1 Like

Sure fella

The klaxon sounded

This is the Cork GAA thread, spoiled as ever by a load of Limerick wums who won’t have a word said about their darling boys but feel they can say whatever nasty personal shit they want about other players, past and present.
Klaxon indeed, to spoil the circlejerk,
Wankers

2 Likes

Ed Sheeran has a lot to answer for

1 Like

Dry your eyes mate

1 Like

It has indeed @thelimericks are swarming

1 Like

Didn’t they pick a fat fella corner forward for years?

I don’t think asses would win them Derby’s either, be just like the donkeys that are there now… A bit like comparing the bloodstock of Liscarroll donkey sanctuary to that of Martinstown stud.

Very very disappointing performance again from this group. That’s three times I’ve seen them and they’ve been poor in every game. I’d have serious reservations of this management team.

Flynn, Joyce, O’Leary, O’Connor & Hogan would make a big difference tbf.

We need all of them on that viewing. Joyce aside, Flynn in particular is a big loss and we won’t win anything without him.

They did rest Hogan and Walsh tonight but I can’t see O’Connor or O’Leary togging out for this team.

Will Flynn be back?

I’ve never been massively impressed with Cunningham, I know he got a few scores tonight but I feel like he takes too much out of the ball regularly. Cahalane never really got going either.

Eoin Downey was good, is he Rob’s brother?

Cork full-back line struggled with Limerick’s inside forwards, who wouldn’t exactly be marquee players. Maybe a bit young.

I thought the same looking at a photo of the team earlier. They’re only chaps.

Ya

I think Flynn is on the way back yeah. It’ll be tight.

Cunningham is a tough one. He is incredibly selfish but very accurate. A bit slow but has a decent work rate.

Eoin Downey is very good yeah. A lot quicker than his brother too.

Yeah two in the Cork fb line are u18. I did think taking off Kevin Lyons was harsh though.