Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Fair few positional switches there.

Daire O’Leary, Ben O’Connor, Colin Walsh and Daniel Hogan will all improve ye from the last day.

1 Like

Should be considerable improvement alright but still think we are short a few in midfield/half-forward line.

Just noticed Minor Hurler of the year last year is gone from the bench, and Mullins/Lyons have gone from starting to the extended panel.

Flynn improves the bench considerably.

Flynn sorts a lot of problems IMO. His fitness is key.

Much stronger looking team than the last day in general. Cork should beat this Tipp team.

Tough on Lyons to be dropped completely. He was very poor the last day but was decent against Clare.
It does look a good bit better than last week.

Surley Walsh will play in the half forwards?

Unlikely? None of that half-forward line is likely to play inside, besides Cunningham who was better at half-forward than at full.

Of course, if you mean Walsh will play further out with Hogan/Cahalane inside you are probably right.

They are fucking brutal. The tackling is non existent.

This management team can fuck off tonight. Tipp are winning all the breaks all over the pitch.

Im not surprised to be honest.

Back to 5. Plenty time left yet.

Will we get anyone for the seniors? Shame O’Mahony has another year.

What new coach did Cork get in 3/4 weeks back?

I’ll check with our resident Cork GAA expert

@Thomas_Brady

1 Like

I’ve half a source here to the camp but she wouldn’t be great for the finer points. She said a new coach has come in within the last month and has caused a lot of friction among the panel.

As proof of her not honing in on the finer points, she relayed a bit of gossip, that one of the players is being wrongly accused of having an affair and is really down about it… She couldn’t remember the players name :roll_eyes: so now we cant further add to the rumours :rage:

1 Like

I’d say she must be referring to Furlong who’s there since the start of league. He has upset the apple tart in a big way and has now made one of the players have an affair.

OMG it’s ghytu :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Anyone read Tom Ryan’s article in Daily Mail last Saturday? Great read is Tom.

1 Like

Tom has always been entertaining. He doest spare anyone either.

1 Like

Throw her up