Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Downey and Keane starting apparrently.

He is the Cork player of his era but not what they need now. Dropping him on the brink of the record would be some statement…maybe even callous because he is still much better than many that will play…but if you want to press…

What is he? Brilliant player, but not a TJ or a Canning, who could win their own ball, playmake and finish…Horgan is a pure and brilliant finisher. Probably in this era closest to Callanan in standing, two pure finishers, Horgan with a good edge in skill but Callanan was technically excellent too and a machine of an athlete, who developed better goal and big game instincts, he won the lot the lot and edges it. Bubbles should’ve probably been better than both!

Cork should drop Horgan, good as he is…and give the ball to Kingston, find out is he a good forward like prime Cadogan or a brilliant forward…like in the KK game, do that and at least they find out something from this year.

How is this not being televised? PH and Cork are the story of the year.

There’s no sympathy in this game for ANYBODY

2 Likes

I don’t know is Keane starting. I’m reading on PROC though that Joyce is at 6 and Coleman moved to half back.

2 Likes

That’s positive

1 Like

Cork team

1. Pa Collins
  2. Sean O’ Donoghue
  3. Rob Downey
  4. Niall O’ Leary
  5. Ger Millerick
  6. Ciarán Joyce
  7. Mark Coleman
  8. Tim O’ Mahony
  9. Darragh Fitzgibbon
  10. Robbie O’ Flynn
  11. Shane Barrett
  12. Conor Lehane
  13. Alan Connolly
  14. Mark Keane
  15. Jack O’ Connor
1 Like

That’s it, they won’t be bate :+1:

Lehane on frees

1 Like

Hoggy dropped?

Get rid of Fitzgibbon and they will be contenders.

Nearly all the moves I called for and Kieran has listened.

2 Likes

Haha
I actually preferred @Rebelog1’s team :smiley:

But what do I know, they’ll win tomorrow in any case

1 Like

If they can hold Duggan, I think they will as well. Tipp are shit. Cork will take this and probably look pretty good doing it, they’re 11/8 on.

This is gas :joy:

Clare will timber Cork, a point a man.

2 Likes

Clare will win easy. Cork aren’t worth a fuck

1 Like

There was once a dream that was Cork.

Cork never feared Clare

Later I’d say. He’s a 94 baby and was playing with the Limerick footballers in 2015 I’m fairly sure. So 21 and playing Inter-County football. Hego is an inspiration to late bloomers across the board.

2 Likes

I hope they get it done tomorrow, a good result will quickly put the Tyres back on and they might extend the season. Lose and it’s all over,
Either way it’s a swan song for Kingston and co, they haven’t narrowed the gap to Limerick which was the obvious benchmark for 22, but on their day and with some confidence they’ll mix it with anyone else