Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

One from Freshford who had a pretty uninspiring year with Drom in 2017

1 Like

Kanturk 1/2 on to beat Newtown seems a bit mad to me. Kanturk just up from Senior A while Newtown should have knocked out the Glen last year and at 7/4 Newtown are the bet of the weekend for me.

Who do you fancy to win it out this year?

Heading down that country for the weekend. Must tickets be bought in advance? Is there a link?

:joy::joy:

FFS :joy:

They have added Brian O Sullivan in recent years who is class but Newtown at 7/4 seems over priced alright.

Newtown barely have a player of note outside Tim O Mahoney these days. If Kanturk didnt have the football they’d go close to winning it.

Best of luck with that one

The football will be no hinderance if push comes to shove

Through this website

1 Like

I’d fancy Sars myself.

We will see. Newtown always lift their game for championship. Few players back from Australia. Should be a cracker.

1 Like

Cormac O’Brien Cork under 20 captain last year. Conor Twomey and Jamie Coughlan also good players.

They are 40s to win it out and Kanturk are 12s. That is mental

1 Like

Money piling on Kanturk all week. You are going i presume? Should be a great crowd there.

Wouldn’t be a huge surpise if Newtown were relegated or ended up in a semi final. Half the club sides at Premier senior are poor

1 Like

They could do. Charleville will be under pressure. Have an awful group.

Yep.

I’d say anyone local that wanted to have a few quid had it months back and wouldnt be touching them at 12s anyway. Picking from a full deck anyway which helps

I think so too, but they are inclined to underperform when it comes to it. They have the forwards to put up big scores. Midleton had a middling league but they can add Lehane to that and they have a nice blend of youth and experience in their team. The Barrs were brutal last year, it’ll be interesting to see how they go against Charleville tonight.