Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Ben O’Connor likely to play for Barrs? Il head into it. Charleville fancy the shock here I’d say

He was playing football last week, he’s surely playing hurling. I was talking to a Charleville man during the week, he didn’t give them much chance to win any of the 3 games. I still think there’s a kick in them, they are solid defensively and they’ll have the best player on the pitch.

1 Like

Buff’s covering the big game tonight

Beastings doing untold already

We’re going alright. Harrington and O’Donovan playing very well in the HB line. Open enough game.

4 Likes

Lovely loose hurling on show

Somethings never change.

2 Likes

The least Charleville deserved. Keeper made a howler for their first goal to let Barrs back into it when cville were starting to take over

I said it last year, but i really like the cut of Cillian O’Donovan at no.7 for Douglas… He’s the type of young player should be in around the Cork panel…

1 Like

Did ye win?

1 Like

Won by 4

2 Likes

Hon Choco👍

1 Like

Beastings has lovely wrists.

He can’t be too far off a go with Cork. Looks quick too.

Hurling looked very average for Cork. Eoin Downey and Twomey will be ahead of him from that group.

Heard Hartnett showed well for Dougas at 11. Harrington MOTM apparently, always a great club hurler.

Barrs were robbed at the end with a sympathy free when the Charleville defender slipped into a tackle.Charleville deserved it, showed much more heart. Ethan Twomey was awful wingback and they took an eternity to push him up the field to his more natural position.Brian Hayes was the only lad who’d add to Cork based onto tonight.

1 Like

He’s tough, strong, can pick a pass and long range score. Has all the attributes… he’d develop tonnes in around the right set up

1 Like

That’s it exactly.

He is also coaching Dicksboro in KK I have since heard.