Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Bandon gave Barryroe a walkover in round 1.

My housemate plays with St Colums and he said going into yesterdays game they weren’t sure what the story what relegation was so it seems a right mess.

Looking at the website now it looks like they’ve wiped the scores from games involving Bandon which means Barryroe still miss out. :grimacing:

Agree 100% on this. We seem to be the only county with selectors for the sake of it.

Also I was disappointed to see the exact same backroom team as was the case at u20. I don’t know enough about O’Rourke, but i would liked to have seen another fresh member offering something different like Ben O’Connor.

I have a lot of reservations about O’Mahony in particular.

1 Like

I thought if there’s a walkover given it automatically eliminates scoring difference in the group? Head to Head comes into play?

Maybe that’s just a Limerick bye law

It appears they weren’t told this was going to happen. i.e it was going to go decided on score difference.

It’s a GAA rule not a local rule.

Based on the below it seems like the Carberry board followed the rules alright but the communications were non existent.

I think David is wrong here.

If teams can’t be split using scoring difference then you go on highest total score etc…

1 Like

By God!

2 Likes

I know Avondhu were crap but Imokilly looked good the other night.

Love to see the 'Barrs beat Sars.

Surely wont will they? Wide open championship.

Fermoy beat Mallow to go straight to the semi-finals. They’re doing great work up there.

1 Like

Cloyne surely not in quarters😎

1 Like

Gave Newcestown some clipping too who surely were fancied to win handily enough.

1 Like

O Neills vs Bride Rovers final.

Hard to see beyond O Neills walking it as long as they can keep the two main lads healthy.

1 Like

Blarney are very poor for all their big names.

2 Likes

Donal Og working his magic. :clap:

3 Likes

And Donal Óg doing his bit for the club

3 Likes

Some servant to Cloyne and Cork GAA.

1 Like

Is Cusack manager? Saw them againt Mallow and they barely have a player of note these days but could have snuck a victory totally against the run of play.

Blarney shit the bed again. Id have Power on the senior panel and Barrett off it pronto. Sean Twomey on v limited position was v good, but hes been that way for yrs and never done anything with Cork unfortunately.

1 Like

He is.