Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

He wasn’t referring to Horgan, it was a dig at peddlers who is the complete opposite to you on the topic of Limerick hurling.

You got the wrong end of the stick.

1 Like

Good man. Whilst the rest of us are going about our lives @thelimericks and agitators are hollering and whooping about a new Internet legend.

Keep the priorities right kid

Charleville didn’t deserve to be in the relegation playoff tbf

Evan Sheehan was playing for the footballers last week, and I’m sure he was playing for the hurlers very recently. Haven’t heard about Hanafin in a while.

1 Like

On a non hurling thread imagine. If you keep making a mess the smell will follow you around kid

I’m not getting my knickers in a twist at all kid but there is a few of ye mental

No premier league and only wall to wall Lizzy and Charlie on the telly. It was always going to happen.

1 Like

True dat. Rugby premiership opener here on BT in a few mins, top 14 game on Premier sports, blitz in the bag, shopping done, lunch cooked… Fucked if I’m budging again for the day

2 Likes

I didn’t get home until 4 this morning and then the dog went ballistic for an hour after we got home. Im joining you on bt sports. Restaurant food all week so Ill shove a chicken in the oven around 4 with a few nee spuds. Glass of vino and the job is oxo

1 Like

Dan is in a nawful jocker.

Was always gonna affect the Cork lads

3 Likes

Youghal going down to Intermediate A as well; likely in Junior soon enough.

1 Like

Evan Sheehan was injured.

Hup hup hup.

Co-op Superstores PIHC Quarter final

@CoOpSuperstores

@OfficialCorkGAA

Full time Castlemartyr:1-16(19) Carrigaline :0-17(17) Great performance. Hard luck

@CarrigalineGAA

2 Likes

To finish I would like to say I have the up most respect for hoggie, he has carried that useless cork team for years, not easy a great hurler

2 Likes

Not for the English language though

1 Like

Is the cloyne match on the radio?

Cloyne getting a bastards bateing

Pa callaghan is after getting some size.

Ref rode Ballyea there for a finish. Courceys vs Fermoy, Bride vs FON in the semis.

Would rathcormac vs fermoy be filthy ?