Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Sports Direct should pick up the reins seemlessly from Chill Insurance on making a dogs dinner of the Cork jersey.

1 Like

No wonder some of the retired lads are now looking to transfer clubs into a different county.

Mike Ashley is one if the most despicable cunts alive. Cork get what they deserve for shooting Collins

Strange Nash would go to a poor outfit like South Liberties when Kanturk are favourites for Senior A. I suppose JP has a big cheque book.

2 Likes

Yes that clown after the tipp display should never manage a Cork team again, clueless and dopey, Brian Cuthbert for me

Nash is hoping to be called in as back up keeper no. 3 to both Barry Hennessy and Nicky Quaid (2 All Ireland medals each) is what the rumour is. Desperate medal hunting really.

Patrick Horgan furiously searching for a Limerick family connection too by all accounts.

1 Like

Nash is transferring to SLā€™s?

Heā€™s coaching them this season.

1 Like

But not playing?

Hoggy would be a decent option off the bench behind Pat Simon, Peter Casey, David Dempsey, David Reidy and Darren Oā€™Connell.

3 Likes

Heā€™d be grand to throw on when the game is won, heā€™d fire over a few, weā€™d end up winning by 12 instead of 10, that kind of thing

Sad stuff from Nash that heā€™s willing to walk away from Cork for the chance of an AI medal as a third choice keeper.

1 Like

Nash ainā€™t a Loyalist anyway, Mike Ashley will be glad to be shot of him

1 Like

That Limerick blood?

Sure heā€™s retired, thank fuck from the big boys game

Hoggy canā€™t be matched by any Limerick player

Ah shtop

Hoggy is the behind TJ and Joe for me as the best forward in Ireland. Heā€™d walk handy into the Limerick team.

1 Like

I doubt it. They would not tolerate his workrate.

9 Likes

Cork have gone professional? Poor @Perez2017ā€¦