Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Didn’t realise Connolly was back so early.

Management have wielded the axe. I make it only 4 of that team started against kilkenny.
Good test for the keeper. Not sure about that midfield though.

What happened to Sean Twomey? Don’t remember him picking up an injury last day out.

There’s 3 lads who played in the 2013 all Ireland finals they want to have another look at.

1 Like

Any truth in the rumour that there is a few high profile exits from football and hurling panels? Or is it people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5?

Football panel I’m not sure. But hurling panel, I think I know what you are referring to and that is false.

That clears that up.

Hard to believe how bad that was today. No sign of any improvement from Cork. Be an American summer for most of the Cork players again this year.

It only matters when it matters.

1 Like

Cork are back.

They were cruising at one stage. We had to drive up to her parents, at that stage cork had almost fucked it away. Waterford were at nothing

Nearly 2 years and no improvement for me.

Cork were better in 2017/2018 than they are now.

2 Likes

Sure they’ve the same forward line playing now as they had then, only they were in their prime then

1 Like

Id have to agree.

Exactly.

Despite contesting 4 U20 All Ireland Finals since 2019 and winning 3 of them, nothing of use has come through.

Lads bemoaning Cork sticking with Harnedy/Horgan/Lehane, Galway sticking with Jason Flynn etc dont seem to comprehend just how far off it the U25 generation are now.

John kiely basically said you’ve to be on the Limerick panel two seasons before getting a proper shot nowadays.

Twas the jerseys fault

Cc @peddlerscross

This guy is like a Cork GAA version of Joe Seward/Roy Curtis.

1 Like

There’s a real Glenroe feel to his Sunday night pint tweets.

2 Likes