Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Cork

2 Likes

You cant make that judgement until after this yearā€™s championship

1 Like

https://twitter.com/fotoole13/status/1764040161908719760?t=t-N4s_4Pj1M_kbARRCCKvQ&s=19

Who was he boxing with?

Fuck thatā€™s a nasty one. Heā€™s no luck. What would that have you out? Two months anyway minimum

He might do a Mike Houlihan in 96 on it and turn out to play in 2 weeks time

1 Like

Trying to stay fed and not losing weight and muscle be big challenge not to mind heal the jaw

2 Likes

Heā€™ll be grand. Houla had to go all the way down before walking all over the cunts.

(Hope he recovers quickly.)

Ya. Not nice

Ah Houlihan broke a jaw alright, it just wasnā€™t his own.

Is it true TOM is gone from the panel?

1 Like

No but not a happy camp by all accounts.

1 Like

Yes burgeoning reports of discontent emanating from the Cork camp, with players expressing dissatisfaction at the set up i.e player welfare.

1 Like

TOā€™M can be best described as aheadless chicken of a hurler. Hadnā€™t a defensive bone in his body but lined out almost exclusively in the halfback line over the yrs. Shoot on site merchant. No loss IMO. A few more should go with him. I guess the real question is Pat Ryan a dud?

1 Like

A bit of a throwback hurler, plenty of ability though, Iā€™d have him in my team

I think he should be one of the starting 6 forwards as he is a willing enough worker without the ball and a decent finisher. I thought he was one of the better cork forwards in the defeat to Galway in 2022 and the workrate of the forwards noticeably dropped off when he was subbed off. He isnā€™t an intercounty defender though.

2 Likes

Fair enough ya, Iā€™d be in general agreement

I wouldnā€™t agree there, think his work rate is very questionable. Consistently wonā€™t track runners and Iā€™d love to see his tackle count. If itā€™s high in comparison to his teammates, thatā€™s a poor indictment.

If I was Cork, Iā€™d probably look at Brian Roche at wing-forward.

1 Like

TOM has all the ability in the world but is a luxury player. A total me feiner.