Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

He wouldn’t get in the limerick 36

2 Likes

Limericks make it about themselves again :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

He was never the same after he was Kung Fu’d in Croker

There’s obviously a reason why you call yourself yellow bib

Is that the same game in the double header where he was baring down on goals, couldnt decided whether to go for goal or the point so but it wide from about 15m? Along with a few other wides? Cork ahould have won that match tbf

Cork were very good that day

1 Like

They missed a ball of frees and the keeper dropped one into his net too.

2 Likes

Would have o mahony in the team all over likes Twomey or Brian Roche. If not wing back midfield or half forward. Bit of good coaching and instructions would do wonders.

1 Like

Agreed, hard to think that we’re in the position to discard a hurler with that ability

The Roches are the future

True connoisseurs of the game appreciate Tim O’Mahony’s abilities but unfortunately its these hybrid half Rugby League players/half Hurlers that are all the rage now.

4 Likes

Miles ahead of some of the players on the Cork team. Laughable the way he has been treated.

I wouldn’t name lads publicly but a few average lads on that Limerick panel from 20 to 36.

They were and should have won. Shooting was shocking. I was in line of that shot in particular. Between that and a collins clanger cist cork

Wexford had yer number for 60 mins too. An enjoyable day

Very rare in a hurling match that the better team by a mile loses but that was one such game.

Playing it at lunchtime on a Saturday made it an incredibly strange occasion.

You’d love the Joe McDonagh

Yeah very early throw in. Was great to get 2 games in as a neutral. I had herself amd her father both sick as dogs after that game, add in i insisted to stay for the clare wexford game which was a good game also.

1 Like

Shows how shit TOM is.

Even odder to have the ‘big’ game on first.

The GAA do some mad things at times. Playing Cork v Kilkenny before Tipp v Laois 2019 was another. Tim O’Mahony actually made a bit of a difference when he came on in that game too if i remember rightly.

Poor Nash had a meltdown on puckouts that day.