And then the lap of honour :grinning:

It was a beautiful thing. Shame Eddie got greedy

What Pawdee did that day wont be forgotten

You must be a great hurler yourself.

He’ll smash your fucking head in with one if you’re not careful

Padraic got a belt and was hurt.

He was a laughing stock after it

1 Like

TOM was great man for having a man of the match performance against lesser teams, the dublin cork qf in semple during covid is a good example.

Is that double header the one where hoggie scored a hat trick and KK won?

1 Like

It was

1 Like

That you think John Kiely would have a player like Tim Mahoney over a player like Conor Boylan sums everything up really! Ye must not be paying attention!

1 Like

Would Boylan or Houlihan allow themselves to be kung fu flipped over an opponents back?

2 Likes

I dont think Cork are that good that they can be losing players like Tim O Mahony

3 Likes

Come here they have had a lot of underage success, i would be more worried if they didnt have something better coming in now, they havent used enough of those players than they should have.

Cork (Allianz HL v Offaly):

Patrick Collins (Ballinhassig);

Niall O’Leary (Castlelyons), Damien Cahalane (St Finbarr’s), Eoin Downey (Glen Rovers);

Ger Millerick (Fr O’Neills), Ciarán Joyce (Castlemartyr, c), Robert Downey (Glen Rovers);

Brian Roche (Bride Rovers), Luke Meade (Newcestown);

Declan Dalton (Fr O’Neills), Conor Lehane (Midleton), Séamus Harnedy (St Ita’s);

Jack O’Connor (Sarsfields), Alan Connolly (Blackrock), Shane Barrett (Blarney).

Subs:

Brion Saunderson (Midleton), Eoin Roche (Bride Rovers), Tim O’Mahony (Newtownshandrum), Seán O’Donoghue (Inniscarra), Cormac O’Brien (Newtownshandrum), Conor O’Callaghan (Dromtarriffe), Eoin Carey (Kilworth), Robbie Cotter (Blackrock), Shane Kingston (Douglas), Brian Hayes (St Finbarr’s), Darragh Fitzgibbon (Charleville).

Stronger look to that, but still a lot of bodies injured that I would like to get a look at.

That backline is very close to what we’ll see for championship. O’Donoghue will be the only player to come in there assuming Coleman will only be fit enough to make the bench.

Great to see Connolly in the team. He has a presence inside that this team needs IMO. Barrett needs form but I’d have him starting all day.

Jury out on Dalton for me but he’s well able to throw his weight around. Will probably start championship.

They seem intent on starting Lehane. It’s baffling how he is the only player in the panel to have started all 4 league games.

1 Like

Lehane is building up to something special

Looks like the TOM rumour was nonsense. Sean Twomey did his hamstring apparently.

You’d think they would give a couple of more lads a run, it’s fucking Awfully ffs.

Its baffling really. That’s not far off the starting 15 for championship. You’d expect more experimentation, given the opposition. If you were a ‘fringe’ player and cant get a game in a match like this, you’d be wondering whats the point.

Seems to be no confidence in trying young fellas at all. They have to bite the bullet

3 Likes