Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Offaly are a different proposition this year. The game is on in Tullamore, not easy to come out of there with a win.

Is Tommy Oā€™Connell injured? Looked to be one of the positives from the couple of games Iā€™ve seen so far.

Injured

1 Like

Offaly have performed well in their 3 games so far but would be working with a smallish amount of players. Plus a few of them are very light.
Cunningham any nearer getting back?

Cork have done serious experimenting with their team so far. Iā€™d wager over 30 players tried so far in this years league. I could justify that last year with Pat Ryan giving lads a run. However I really expected him to have a more settled team by now.

Cahill who got the Tipp job at the same time definitely has a more settled team even if some key positions such as 6,8,9 and 11 aint sorted yet.

If Cork are afraid of Offaly at this stage, we may forget about it. Even when Offaly were beating Cork they werent fucking afraid of them.

2 Likes

What young fellas?

ā€¦but he has picked pretty much the starting team?

Who said Cork were afraid of Awfully?

The multiple underage All Ireland winners

This cork fella

I wouldnā€™t go that far.

Cahill hasnā€™t even nailed his goalie yet.

Neither has Ryan

Pa Collins is the goalie, no idea why you would think otherwise.

Hate to break it to you mate but he is from Kilkenny.

Saunderson wasnt far off doing a Foudy on it the last day.

Did he not call his two young fellas after cork hurlers?

Heā€™s more cork than you at this stage mate

1 Like

Did Saunderson not start last week? Collins is bang-average, more of the obsession with persisting with lads that are anointed before theyā€™re able for it

1 Like

Yeah Saunderson played one game but Collins is the starter this year, simple as that. Maybe the issue is with the lads further out the pitch, not the goalie.

Collins has dropped clangers before in big games, eg Galway and will again. They should stick with the kid.

1 Like