Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

On the other hand they should be feeling vastly more confident and energised. I can imagine a weight has dropped off PR and a lot of players shoulders getting that win.

He could do with it

3 Likes

There is huge pressure next weekend. A defeat and yesterday counts for nothing.

Look at teams who went toe to toe with Limerick over the last few years… Majority had little in the tank the next day.

3 Likes

Supposed to be gone for 6 weeks due to a quad injury.

I think its easy to underestimate the physical and mental toll of yesterday. Tipp are in a similar position to what Cork were in yesterday.

1 Like

People said the same about Cork after the Clare game. We’ll be up for it, but so will Tipp for us in Thurles.

There’s an ominous smell of a draw off that Tipp-Cork game next weekend.

1 Like

Even 4 points may not be enough for cork. They would have the head to head on limerick but would lose head to head with clare.

Beat Tipp and hope Limerick beat Waterford isnt it?

And hope clare beat waterford.

Some anount of shite about Cork playing withoit tactics. What game was Considine watching exactly.

1 Like

A very interesting picture inclusion there. The whole of Cork celebrating Dalton hitting Kyle in the balls.

3 Likes

We’ll remember that for later in the year.

2 Likes

It’s in the bank kid.

1.Paudie O’Sullivan- Fr. O’Neills 2. Denis Cashman – Bride Rovers 3. Kevin Lyons – Ballygarvan 4. Darragh O’Sullivan – Capt- Ballinhassig 5. James Dwyer- Ballincollig 6.Cillian Tobin – Bride Rovers 7. Ben Walsh – Killeagh 8. Mikey Finn – Midleton 9. Tadhg O’Connell – Ballincollig 10. Diarmuid Healy – Lisgoold 11. William Buckley – St. Finbarr’s 12. Hugh O’Connor – Newmarket 13. David Cremin – Midleton 14. Barry Walsh – Killeagh 15. Jack Leahy – Dungourney 16. Daniel O’Connell – Dromina 17. James O’Brien – Fermoy 18. Óran O’Regan – Erins Own 19. Timmy Wilk – Cobh 20. Peter O’Shea – Erins Own 21. Adam O’Sullivan – Ballinhassig 22. Ross O’ Sullivan- Na Piarsaigh 23. Eoin O’Leary – Glen Rovers 24. Barry O’Flynn – Sarsfield

:joy:

We can’t all have a billionaire Sugar Daddy

I wonder did they try asking Flatley for a few bob

The sliotars don’t have GPS