Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Well U-20s gone. Who do we reckon we’ll get for senior down the line? Healy, the goalie…?

Buckley will get his chance, but hard to know what he could do unless he gets much bigger.

1 Like

In cork for a wedding yesterday.

The corkies are hopeful and trying very hard to keep it bottled up until after this weekend. I told anyone I met to back the draw.

6 Likes

Surely with the weaknesses that Cork still have in the full-back line, both Lyons & O’Sullivan will get opportunities.

Keeper looked very good.

2 Likes

I’ve em all told Davy and Kiely have a deal done :handshake:

Yeah in fairness Davy is a reliable enough fella to deal with I’d say

When it promotes brand Davy I’d say he’s a great fella.

Minors down 1-3 at HT, WX should be far more ahead. Meyler shouldn’t be let near a Cork team again, destroyed under puck-outs, terrible decision making throughout the pitch and rudderless in attack.

Is this on YouTube?

1 Like

An absolute world of difference between how Cork use the ball and how Wexford do.

Wexford after hammering us. Cork lads tried their hearts out but sent out handicapped by a fucking useless management team. The difference in decision making, touch and ball-usage between both teams was huge. Fuck Meyler back to whatever fucking non-Cork county he came from, utterly fucking useless.

Huge drop in standard after that minor winning side of 3 years ago. Meyler mighnt be great theres deeper issues at play here. Work not being put in at club and schools level.

Would be slightly concerned about our prospects at u20 in the next couple of years. We needed to make hay this year off of a very talented group.

Clare will be very strong over the next few years, as will Tipp.

Think we’ll be competitive enough next year but Clare, Tipp, KK and Galway will be bery strong and I doubt we’ll get out of Munster.

The following two years are a write off unless we have a really top class management ticket.

This years 15s are being spoken about in awe. Better than the all conquering minors from a few years ago by all accounts

1 Like

Surely Meyler won’t get the U-20 job…will he?

Ben O Connor made some balls of the U20s this year. I mean that Tipp side they lost to are bang average, a small handful of players aside.

2 Likes

It wasn’t Ben hitting all them wides

Poor nerves are a sign of poor man-management. Pat Ryan would have them in another AI final. They played poor to average throughout the year and a load of lads were way off their level last year, nevermind 3 years ago. At Minor you’d have said a fair few of them would be seniors, now you’d struggle to pick more than 2. This O’Regan at center-back for four or whatever games was a fucking joke.