Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

So are we!

1 Like

Sometimes i wonder do you support Cork at all. Always the negative. Bee in your bonnet about Hoggie. Harnedy, Connolly, Hayes, Dalton and Barrett equally well held today.

9 Likes

Barrett was roasted alive, as was Dalton. Harnedy to a lesser degree but all 3 cleaned. Game was always going to be hard to win when that happens.

1 Like

I suspect that heā€™s more interested in being right on the Internet

1 Like

Sure isnā€™t that what I said you twat. Clare were the better team and our forwards/puckout were destroyed. Now fuck off you spastic.

A day when everything that worked against Limerick didnt work today. Great credit too to Clare backs. Nothing went for Connolly at all, seemed v frustrated.

Diarmaid Ryan was very good

1 Like

Thats about your level alright. Well done.

2 Likes

Big worry is if Pat Ryan doesnā€™t stay on.

To beat Limerick and then lose the final. And to be so close :see_no_evil:. At least KK got hammered by Tipp in 2019

1 Like

Seems so. Nearly hoping Cork would lose so he can regurgitate some of his negative dross it seems.

1 Like

You fucking oddballs are obsessed with me. Fuck off ffs.

That was their final sure

Johnny murphy had to give Cork a free at the end for the obvious jersey pullā€¦thats just the way it goes a draw would have been a fair result

Also Ethan Twomey is not a county hurlerā€¦he was useless

1 Like

Rubbish, he is barely 22 ffs.

Twomey had 3 very bad wides after he came on. The one he had in the second period of extra time was nearly from the same position that he missed from just before end of normal time.

Thought he was a threat to the Clare backs, who were, in general, winning most of their battles. He was just a bit raw looking at the moment for me. Heā€™s 22. Heā€™ll win a few before heā€™s done.

4 euro for the homecomingā€¦.

1 Like

Why put them through the embarrassment of that shite