Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Fitz who isn’t known for his aerial prowess caught the ball over Coleman’s head and broke his tackle for TKs goal

1 Like

I had been thinking it was the case. He had the fucking freedom of the park in the second half.

Your contention is that it was Coleman’s attitude or work rate that allowed Fitzgerald the freedom of the park, that Coleman decided not to mark him. That just doesn’t stand up to any serious examination. I don’t think it even makes sense. You’re basically suggesting Coleman should have followed Fitzgerald everywhere regardless of what management told him, or, you’re saying cork management told him to follow Fitzgerald and he simply didn’t, and they didn’t bother doing anything about it. It’s obviously nonsense.

1 Like

You are belligerent in your opinions. You are wrong, even what Dan said there, Fitz won a ball after juggling it and brushed Coleman aside, he was his marker and he did not do his job in any sense. His man should have put up a cricket score. If you knew the Cork plan was to sit back and let Clare do as they wanted fair enough but you don’t and unless you do the most common sense view is that his man had a field day in the second half.

Very strange Cork didnt target Tim O’ Mahony’s huge height advantage on Tony Kelly on the puck outs. How management could not see that mismatch is beyond me.

You’re the one cursing and questioning a player’s character I’d say you’re the one being belligerent. I’ve looked at it rationally and I don’t think what you’re saying makes sense.

Would you say the cork management didn’t instruct him to follow Fitzgerald or they did and he ignored them? It has to be one or the other going by what you’re saying. Neither make sense to me.

You’ve picked out one incident of catching a ball and getting brushed aside as evidence. Sure that could happen most defenders.

Fact is Fitzgerald has the capacity to catch fire and has huge scoring power, I pointed it out before the game, I compared him to Hegarty. He has the ability to go to town on most anyone.

You’re saying he should have been followed all over the field and the fact that he wasn’t is Coleman’s fault specifically. That doesn’t make sense, that’s a management decision.

And in the end, Coleman scored as much as Fitzgerald.

1 Like

No doubt about it, Fitzgerald was the winning of the game. He obliterated Coleman.

1 Like

I heard he’s a 3rd cousin of Graeme Mulcahy

@thelimericks making it all about themselves

God love them some of them have been in hiding for a couple of weeks.

The neediness & the seething is delicious

2 Likes

Up there with the Limerick 5 in a row jerseys and flags from 2 weeks ago.

3 Likes

Aboy the kid.

Hard luck bud… We’ll see you next year in the Gaelic Grounds and we go again :+1:

1 Like

Jesus wept, the irony

Ive seen larger crowds at tractor runs

https://twitter.com/OfficialCorkGAA/status/1815464281384906876?t=9Lez9PHjbNoJwGJUcj_iNg&s=19

Ah jesus the heavy breathing

The Gaa really need to get a social media expert in to train these PROs. Some of the county accounts are embarrassing

Tweet deleted now. Your man after bating into a few portions of Lennoxes with the handy 4 euros collected.

2 Likes

A Jackie deluxe amd chips cheese and garlic