Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

SARS should benefit from Kearney being dropped from Cork setup.

1 Like

This isnā€™t the betting for losing semis by ten points mate.

Never change.

Dropped? Thought heā€™s taking a few months out

Do a lot of clubs name their captain in early January? Kearney is well worth a spot on that Cork team IMO, he causes wreck against certain teams/set ups

The Glen? No chance mate.

Something happen to them? Wouldnā€™t look past them, Sars and Imokilly, and Imokilly have lost players.

Charleville and Newtown should have beat them last year. Horgan another year older. Sars would be my bet, outstanding value at 10/1.

@Turenne
https://twitter.com/tonyleen/status/1220422246759616512?s=12

1 Like

I assume the Oā€™Neill lads are being rested @fenwaypark?

How far is that Waterford team off a full side @Fagan_ODowd

Millerick is badly injured. Big issue with back. Heā€™d be better off taking a complete year off all hurling imho.

Is anyone trying to watch this? It just seems to have the first 20 minutes on a loop and thatā€™s it.

Not watching. Cbc 4 up at ht.

God awful wides from CBS.

CBC midfield is poor. Luckily the CBS lads canā€™t shoot for shit.

Tbf, cbc lost their midfielder due to injury picked up at cork minor training. Isaak walsh was injured at same session and hence did not start for cbs.

CBS completely dominant in second half. Fucked it away with terrible wides.

Yeah, credit to cbc. They came from nowhere this year with a completely new team, most of which are underaged again next year.

Anybody know of a hurler from where ted Walsh senior is from? (Dungorney I think) he played in the 1920s and apparently rode a horse to games. He was meant to be a very good hurler.

Hopefully Pa H improves