Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Kildorrery afaik

3 Likes

Correct.

Any idea of the hurler I know I’m being very vague

Not a notion.

It’s probably Jamesie Kelleher from Dungourney, legendary figure in the early 20th century hurling and a top class jockey as well

1 Like

Did John Wayne live in the locality?

Cork shamed their patriot dead today.

1 Like

This is what greets you as you come up out of Kent station. You love to see it

Again

Does Donal o Grady want tag hurling altogether. What a wanker on commentary on any language

1 Like

That’s low and untrue, completely out of context

1 Like

He has put far too much thought into this. Its a marketing opportunity.

He’s a philosophising historian, thinking excessively is what he does. He’s got a point mind you, and is always a good read.

2 Likes

Cork have won 4 hurling all Irelands in the last 30 years. What the hell has happened? Clare has had 3 and very unlucky to not have 4 in that period.

1 Like

3 All Ireland’s in 29 years even.

You obviously follow buff egan?

poor return for the rebels, good for the banner

Did the ref in 2013 give clare the extra minutes to get the equaliser that were not given in 1998 when the ref blew early

Clare could easily have one less and Cork one more.

but look well done to clare, great return from their croke park trips in the last 25 years relative to other counties

1 Like

Clare left the 2005 and 2018 all Ireland’s behind them as well. If they had gotten over the line in either semi which they lost by very small margins then they would have had a real chance in the respective finals and I would have fancied them to have gotten the better of both Galway and Limerick.

Do you think Clare would have been favourites if they meet limerick in the final? On the Saturday evening I was desperately hoping we’d face Clare as I thought after the hammering we got in Ennis the pressure would be all on ye. That championship had the feel that no team would beat another team twice and it would have suited limerick down to the ground to be going in as underdogs. Nearly every other limerick supporter wanted Galway. By the time of the replay I didn’t care being honest as I figured Galway were punch drunk and saw no possible way limerick would lose the final.