Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Walsh out for Michael Hurley. Hartnett to midfield presumably.

Never heard of them. What sport do they play?

Three days later. Is everything alright?

Power really missed two absolute sitters in a row, sweet jesus.

Just finished watching it there.

Defense lost all shape when O’Leary went off. Very worrying for the next day.

I assume Hayes, Power and Quirke will be involved in the senior panel sooner rather than later.

Shame Twomey and Moynihan have very little pace, two nice hurlers and good in the air.

Not sure what all the hubbub was regarding the ref giving Limerick easy frees, thought Cork made some very obvious fouls. Only dodgy one was the very last one at the 64 minute mark, which the linesman called for, not the ref. The one against Twomey at the 55 minute or so mark looked soft as well but hard to tell from the camera angle.

Anyway great win again, some huge points at the end by Power, Cunningham and Flynn. Shouldn’t have been as close as it was but Limerick had a load of heart, unlike Tipperary.

Star forward - Corkery - out for the Minor footballers. No luck at all with the big ball.

Can’t wait for Ricken’s bullshit “philosophical” speech after this awful performance.

Have Offaly had much pedigree at minor in the last few years?

1 Like

Saw them stuffing Dublin looking like they’re going to destroy us atm

Missing Corbett & the duel lads look a bit leggy

1 Like

I heard some stories for CIT guys over the years about that spoofer. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I do kind of agree. Tis easy talk when you’ve a generational talent like Corbett to bail you out, but they were very poorly coached today.

1 Like

John Fintan Daly :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

We’ve played a blinder here, Connolly/Barrett will be back for the final and time for O’Leary to rest up as well. :clap: @flattythehurdler has been mugged off good and proper

3 Likes

Whilst we all know that cork lied and effectively cheated, that’s up to them, and in truth it’s only what everyone expects from cork. Personally I believe it’ll do Galway no good winning against a weakened team. I’d rather we played the best cork have, and we are good enough, or not.

3 Likes

And we thought the strokes were gone with Frank.

The King is dead. Long live the King.

It’s disappointing, but less surprising these days to see who liked your post btw. Cheerleading the twisting of COVID rules in an effort to win an underage medal.
Fwiw, I think the u20/senior rule needs looking at. I think game time and training time for young lads needs to be controlled, but if the U20 lads on the senior panel aren’t playing, or only playing less than a half for the seniors, they should be free to do so for the U20’s, though double training would need to be watched**

** I doubt this is enforceable

2 Likes

Ah there is no double training really; the senior management would pull rank there and wouldn’t allow those lads train with the 20s until match week.

2 Likes

**[quote=“Turenne, post:897, topic:29471, full:true”]

We’ve played a blinder here, Connolly/Barrett will be back for the final and time for O’Leary to rest up as well. :clap: @flattythehurdler has been mugged off good and proper
[/quote]

Galway have a couple of fatties playing for them. The extra training will do them good

1 Like

It’s just a cooney shaped gluteus maximus.