Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Grand out :+1: :laughing:

I hope you know I was being sarcastic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What is his gameplan? Seems an interesting character.

Fast counterattacking football. Get ball into opposition half of the field as quick as possible. Does a lot of training with a stopwatch and has the clock on to make sure it gets out quick enough!! You’d need to be able to win own ball up front

An interesting character to say the least. Shameful he didn’t get the job at some point in his career but wouldn’t play ball politically and the Nemo contingent didn’t want him. Was successful 40 years ago, 30 years ago, 20 years ago and still winning championships 40 years into his coaching career

4 Likes

Oh Jesus,
Limerick are coming :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

CBC are generally a bit shite until Harty when their scouting department goes into overdrive.

1 Like

They treat it like school rugby. All about the sct/harty.

2 Likes

KÓ is a mighty club :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Those cunts still fielding separate at U20 level?

Eh, what’s with the aggressive language pal?

Why wouldn’t they field separately at adult level when they are only joined underage? Do you want their intermediate teams to amalgamate as well or what?

TBF they seem to be getting it together a bit at the younger age grades now, they were mainly playing in the ‘B’ grades a few years back up before Harty level.

I see our U-13s got into a P2 final as well. Mind you, they might want to steady on with all the success, I hear these teams are overwhelmingly made up of lads from up the road… :face_with_monocle:

How can a club field at U20 yet cant field at juvenile? Do lads take up the game late in large no.s or something?

U20 is from minor up so 3 age grades?

1 Like

Are cloyne amalgamated underage with Russell rovers? Youd see German colored flags around the parish.

If Cloyne can’t stay on their own you may as well throw your hat at it

So?
Is there a rule stopping 3 age groups playing juvenile or something?

Soft county medals to be had. Smart thinking IMO by those clubs to amalgamate and play at a much higher level than field seperately. Most juvenile players never play adult anyway and the better players develop better at a the higher level.