Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Flannery has them completely overcoached. I’d still fancy O’Neills to come through and win it out.

Bride rovers will beat o’neills. We are under coached.

Midleton off to a flyer
1 -03 - 0.-01

(HT) Midleton 1- 14 : 1 - 11 Blackrock

1 Like

Blunder by the Blackrock FB leads to a Luke O’Farrell goal. Midleton ahead by 7 now and.looking very good.

Blackrock full-back line in the horrors.

Defending not a thing in Cork hurling I see.

Soft soft challenge match shite for a county semi final and Landers and the other Carkies raving about the quality…I’d a more intense shite this morning than that game of hurling

Blackrock were rotten.

Poor enough standard in this one.

Glen ahead by one.

Hoggie my God

Glen v Midleton in the final.

Favorites in both semi-finals beaten.

1 Like

Horgan on fire. Downey unreal centre back.

That pretty much sums up the Cork championship.

1 Like

I was about to say the same thing…he looked like Brian Corcoran out there and he definitely ain’t no Brian Corcoran

I would not judge him too harshly. He has not been exposed to a top intercounty set up. Im hopeful the addition of Mulcahy and Furlong will change that.

Look at Man Utd, there are world class players who look pretty ordinary. Get in a top coach and manager, and that can change very quickly.

1 Like

That’s fair enough but the point being is how much he stood out in the game when he hasn’t shown much as an inter county hurler to date…the intensity in the KK and those two games today were miles apart. Any Cork club games I see are free fests and soft tippy tally crap. That’s why cork won’t be winning Liam anytime soon

2 Likes

You don’t need to be a top class intercounty player to stand out in a club championship match.

1 Like

Thanks for enlightening me

The Waterford championship is very competitive

2 Likes