Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

No it’s not but what has that got to do with Cork hurling?

I doubt a keyboard warrior would mark Downey.

2 Likes

Hows the senior football championship going?

Barr’s v Clonakilty in final

Thats a semi is it? Douglas Castlehaven there too.

1 Like

That’s you fucked then.

No Covid parade this year

A laughable point. So if an Inter county hurler who you don’t rate stands out in a club game then it automatically disqualifies the entire championship as a decent standard of hurling? Nonsense. Players who didn’t cut it at inter county stand out at club games all the time.

1 Like

No that’s not the point at all. A blind person can see the poor quality of the cork championship, notable when a bang average county hurler is lording it. Is that broken down simple enough for your brain to compute

Most “bang average “ IC hurlers should lord at club level .

Downey to be fair was utterly left exposed at full back this year at IC level .

The Cork team that reached the all Ireland last year were both the worst & worst coached team to reach an All Ireland final

2 Likes

That “behind the goal” camera angle shows the complete carnage. The 2nd and 3rd goals are off the wall stuff :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I take it you are referring to AIF ??

Did you need that to see how utterly awful Cork were ???

Yes. Yes, I needed that to see how utterly awful Cork were.

Well done on inferring that it was the AIF I was referring to, hope it didn’t make you dizzy. The hint was in the part about the 3rd goal, but you got there anyway, fair play to you.

2 Likes

You do realise that Downey ,while probably never will be IC clsss , was left utterly exposed that day .

That’s what I was referring to regarding goal number 2 and number 3.

1 Like

He’s too clumsy and awkward for defence. I’m not sure how he’d go the other end, but Downey isn’t an IC defender… Exposed or not.

2 Likes

Go way to fuck. What the hell would you know about hurling.

1 Like

They were obviously much better coached than KK, who would have beaten them in semi only they kept whacking it down over and over

Kk utterly gassed in the semi final and would not have surrendered as meekly in final . Granted that was a poor Kk team.worst in decades

I don’t think it’s that poor, they just need to stop being so utterly predictable