Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Plenty of BH types, big mobile athletes, already in with the footballers. Hurlers well short in that area…

1 Like

The current hurling management won’t pick him until his hurling speeds up significantly, that’s the point.

Forget it was on GAAGO, cheers.

1 Like

Both matches are on

1 Like

I’m only interested in seeing these useless Midleton bastards get hammered mate.

Fair play to Lehane for getting his head down, performing for the club and forcing his way back in.

Could’ve made things quite awkward for Kingston by not coming back. At his age, he hasn’t the time to wait anyway.

You’d give him credit for that alright, hard for management to ignore him considering the dearth of standout hurlers in club hurling.

All the same, he isn’t going to come back a whole new player - he wasn’t good enough before, he isn’t going to be good enough now.

2 Likes

Hopefully something has changed, outside shot I know.

1 Like

A fundamental inability to do any of the defensive basics is something that is never going to be fixed in a lad hitting 30.

1 Like

True, but contrary to popular belief, last years team wasn’t as stacked with nice hurlers as is made out. It was actually unforced (technical errors) that did for Cork in the first half against Limerick. Lehane’s hurling is very tight, with a rocket up his hole, hopefully he might do something.

The young lads coming through look exceptional so the likes of Lehane might be academic in 18 months but I think they’ve to give him one more shot for now.

1 Like

Cork hurling really is putrid. Lehane has been anonymous. Kick him back off the panel again please.

2 Likes

How is it going to speed up and he getting less coaching? Being in the county set up is the only way that improves.

1 Like

Correct. But generally they have a few “big” half-forwards on the panel who don’t get a chance because their hurling isn’t good enough.

Lehane proving you wrong again.

Tha proposed motion for the cork convention banning clubs from wearing a green jersey will surely pass comfortably

1 Like

He has been shite mate.

You must be watching a different second half to me.

He is their talisman forward and their attack has been utterly useless.

The entire team has been shit and he’s the only one carrying the fight to any degree.

1 Like

They love their stripey jerseys down in Cork