Cork v Tipp - Munster Hurling Semi-Final

And there was me thinking all the PROC thing was just a bit of tongue in cheek banter, turns out these Cork boyos really do think they are a different race to the rest of the country.

Cussen will probably start, although they might be sweating on his fitness, along with Kennys. Tom or Jerry will make way for him.

Luke Oā€™Farrell wonā€™t start, which is a shame.

:rolleyes:

Looking at the Cork team, with the Oā€™HalpĆ­n brothers on the field Iā€™m swaying over to a Tipp win. SeĆ”n Ɠg was shown up in the league final as to the level of hurler he is these days and the younger brother is just not good enough. I donā€™t know what the Cork management are thinking of. I suppose Cussan will give more of an option or an impact when he is introduced.

Even though they are at home Cork must be underdogs. Seemingly at the challenge game up in Castlelyons SeĆ”n Ɠg wasnā€™t up to much that day either. Niall Mc had a decent enough game on the 40 but was out on the wing. I was told who was centre forward, think it was Oā€™Sullivan from Dripsey and was told he was shite. He was shite too against KK in the Pairc in the league.

Iā€™ll say Tipp by 6, just donā€™t think Cork are good enough. Galway gave them a trimming in the League final and I think that Cork were targeting the league as a source of silverware in order to please the rebel public as they know they arenā€™t going to win Munster or Liam this year.

sean og is good at doing things instinctively but if he over analyses things he finds himself a bit lost- in american football terms he would be a good running back but would never be a quaterback

Its retarded to isolate the comment, just like you like to do. Tha dislike for Sean Og and saying he was past it didnā€™t start this week on here. I believe he even got nominated for COTY 2 years in a row. If Sean Og is a cunt then this country is wall to wall with absolute cunts.

It was a general point about posters in general here, not you alone. But i think you realise that.

he isnt a cunt- he is a dullard

I would say quite the opposite. Its his preperation and analysis that has him where he is, heā€™s not as natural an instinctive hurler as some of the other top players.

Is Mullach Pmā€™ing you these lines NCC?

:huh: , :blink:

Itā€™s a little known fact that NCC likes nothing better than to unwind on a Tuesday night by settling back with a few smokes while watching the TG4 full repeat of a National League hurling match.

Kev, could you please nominate somehere I can meet you before the match so you can refund me the money back from that bet you told everybody to lump on last week. I know what you look like after Runt revealed your identity to the forum a few weeks back so Iā€™ll be able to recognise you. Cash will be fine.

No hassle, iā€™ll be wearing a sombrero.

Youā€™re not this twat are you?
http://croom.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/cyril-kvanagh-sombrero1.jpg

Supposedly the Cork Intermediate team for Sunday:

McCarthy (Ballymartle)

Oā€™Callaghan (Iniscarra)
Lane (???)
Coleman (Ballinhassig)

White (Ballygarvan)
Healy (Buttevant)
Ellis (Newmarket?)

Hartnett (Russell Rovers)
Fitzgerald (Douglas)

Lawton (Castlemartyr)
Corry (Ballymartle)
Conway (Fr. Oā€™Neills)

Danny Oā€™Callaghan (Ballinhassig)
Harrington (Douglas)
Halbert (Watergrasshill)

Know sweet fuck all about the heart of the defence, but Jon Oā€™Callaghan is a fine player, and the attack has potential. Not as strong as last yearā€™s team, and there are quite a few very good players missing for whatever reason. Jon Oā€™Callaghan, Stephen White and Brian Corry are probably the only players with a chance of making a step up to senior, I expect Corry to stand out big time at this level.

Thats my dad.

Danny Callaghan was a serious prospect at Minor, but had a bad injury, only back this year, heā€™s from Ballinhassig.

Lane is Dromina or Milford i think, or maybe somewhere in Duhallow.

Healy is Buttevant if its Tadgh.

Donā€™t think that Coleman is Ballinhassig, heā€™s Ballymartyle or Tracton

Tadgh Healy and Kieran Lane I think.

If this was knockout Iā€™d be throwing money at Tipp at 4/6. Cork havent the forwards to worry Tipp really. The trio of Kelly, Corbett and McGrath will take serious watching. Not sure if Cadogan will be able for Kelly really. Guess Cork will hope for their midfield and half back line to get on top early but there is goals in the Tipp forward line and I think they could win comfortably as a result.