Cork v Waterford 2017 hurling

Strangely enough I felt that was the one area they needed to work on after today, the movement is so good that if they got the touch right they’d be awesome,

No their control and striking was excellent

Congratulations and well done to Cork.
I give up on Waterford after that totally and utterly useless, McGrath perched on his stool the whole game didn’t even bother his hole unlike Kingston and Sullivan. Absolutely sickened after that.
That Barry Kelly is some prick and that deformed Sean Cleese running into him every 2mins trying to make a name for himself they gave Waterford nothing.

some of the short(ish) passĂŠs where a cork lad always got a touch first and got on the ball was excellent.

Absolutely, I felt the longer speedier deliveries weren’t dealt with quite so well but it’s a bit early to be looking for negatives, I love the way they play the game.

1 Like

Always good to bump this

3 Likes

Waterford were haunted to finish with 15, if you look back later you might realise that Kelly was right more often than not

2 Likes

I wouldnt harm the last few hairs you have on your head kid.

You’re a lovely chap…harmless as they come.

Why did Cork win the AI today?

6 Likes

It’s more fun this way pal. You’re not that dumb right?

barry Kelly is fucking cat it wasn’t the winning or losing of the game but he is so inconsistent
Shanahan was hauled down now penalty Cork got a lot of handy decisions. It wasnt the winning or losing of the game but it’s so frustrating

Christ that was grim. No plan, no heart and no fight. McGrath needs to have a serious look at how he is setting this team up. Even against 14 men we didn’t abandon the “system”. Hopefully we get Kilkenny next, time to shit or get off the pot now.

Half of that prediction has already been proven correct…

There’s only one part of the prediction that’s relevant in this context. In fact that post alone justifies rocko’s bookmark function.

Can waterford recover from today

Ah yea Joe

I fully expect them to Joe.

Disappointed I didn’t get this prediction right

1 Like

Well done mate, I called it as well, not sure about our fellow countymen on here, good to know that we’re not in that miserable group who think their lads will lose every fucking match.

1 Like

Chin up chest out we from cork sure kid