Cork v Waterford 2017 hurling

They’re brilliant.

He’s a key component to their game.

1 Like

Cork will be red hot favourites and should win handy enough going on the form.
This is a lovely team to watch, pure dogged but they’ve fantastic hurling as well, touch let them down a few times today but they were brilliant against an admittedly very poor Waterford

1 Like

Time for McGrath to go back to work. His is a failure.
He has tried to ruin hurling and we should be grateful to cark and tipp for not letting the little bastard succeed.

8 Likes

Ken McGrath with a few sharp words.
Leaderless on the field and sideline.

Bring it on

Clare will beat Cork.

Ken McGrath rightly putting the boot in.

Another shoot out in the final.

Waterford and their habits are septic.

V honest…I feel for them to be honest

That’s the loser mentality in you coming out.

Having seen them up close, I’d have to disagree…

Respectively?

1 Like

Waterford looked like a rugby team there and they played like one. Cork looked like they could have played for another 70 minutes with 14 men.

Serious questions have to be asked of the Waterford fitness team, not just of their tactics. It’s no coincidence that their paciest player, Barron, was the only one to thrive.

3 Likes

That was some shoulder by Bill Cooper.

Gym monkeys.

2 Likes

@gilgamboa called it this morning.

1 Like

Who was marking Horgan for the majority of that? Fives, Connors and Coughlan all seemed to be on his at different stages.

Even the way the Cork players ran was more elegant. They were absolutely skipping along the top of the ground. It was like 15 Tom Kennys. Waterford players invariably looked like they were trying to run through quicksand.

2 Likes

I think it was Julio posted earlier about the Cork handpassing - jez a lot of them have the smell of a throw about them

anyways that aside, cork play lovely hurling

is the munster final in thurles or limerick?

Derek McGrath can come off his sabbatical