Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Love it

Simonā€™s a fucking piosan

Do ye find when ye go to Cork that people constantly walk out in front of you? You know, ignorant like. Never an excuse me or sorry.

Have to get used to crowds bud

Nice interview here in The Corkman

1 Like

Neil Prendeville ā€œcameā€ first.

5 Likes

The hurling folk were so busy abusing each other this morning they missed @gilgamboa throwing out a bit of pure Cork deviance.

3 Likes

ashling Thompson

so much for her saying shell fight this and the truth will come out when the charges were originally laid.

3 Likes

Any chance she will get jail time?

thereā€™s always a possibility, in the first case as she didnā€™t plead guilty the victim had to come back from Dubai to give evidence of the assault and both guilty please were late in the day.

OTOH its a first offence and she suffers from depression so its a 50/50 as to whether she gets jail time.

Ah the old depression card.

5 Likes

50/50 :joy:

1 Like

Perhaps itā€™s why she pulled off the cork panel - she canā€™t be two places at once.
She was always a fraud

a right dirty scut that one, very unpopular in Cork

What your point?

Iā€™d very much like to have a very large bet with you if you think itā€™s a toss of a coin whether she serves time for this

Do you think sheā€™ll definitely serve time?

I was hoping to bet on the other outcome :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s not the toss of q coin as I clearly expllained thereā€™s a number of aggravating and a number of mitigating factors at play here which can cancel each other out. The judge has a difficult decision and it could easily go one way or another such is the justice system here.

I really hoped youā€™d matured during my sabbitacl so that I wouldnā€™t have to continue ladybirding things for you.

1 Like

Is it true one of the women is a cops wife?