Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

You’ve thrown the cat among the pigeons there

2 Likes

I’m happy to give up my shot for someone in the developing world.

Lads like @Bandage, struggling to complete 5k, might need to hold onto it tho … lung capacity not looking great.

4 Likes

I’m surprised the lab is even still there. I thought it would be bulldozed and every trace of it and anyone who worked in it would be gone.

1 Like

Despite the fact that they are saying that Covid is here to stay for years to come, they are going to vaccinate for herd immunity.

Goes to show you how they have moved this problem from the actual acute ones we face due to Covid, which at this point is really just hospital capacity.

It’s the disease of westerners, believing we can stop all mortality with social media believing we are the most special generation ever.

10 Likes

Lads thinking it started in Wigan last January need to spend 20 seconds thinking about evidence that it was in europe and south America the previous autumn. 20 minutes in @Julio_Geordio’s case

1 Like

Nice of you to get caught up mate. As usual I’m a leader not a follower.

This is the worst thing Wigan inflicted on the world

Rugby League is a super spreader

Why don’t ourselves and Britain employ a ‘2 island strategy’ till the end of this? Would solve the problem of the border

What do you really mean by that? Do you think the UK gives a fuck what happens here? They have their strategy: inject as many people as possible as fast as possible and hope for the best.

London is a global city. The Brits aren’t going to lock it down to suit Paddy. And they rightly couldn’t care less about us.

2 Likes

She is some pain in the hole

They’re really just waiting for a half decent excuse to fuck off altogether

The U.K. will make a big play at getting US travel back ASAP imo.

When they’re done that though and we’re still riddled it might suit them as otherwise we’ll be travelling into the North and riddling them again.

Do the pubs open in this scenario?

1 Like

You’d have Justin Barrett in power within two years if 25 stone Bridie is out of puff after climbing a stairs because vaccines were given to Mohammed in Ethiopia.

I’m a state of ambivalence at the moment. Other than the occasional longing to go for a pint, I’ve pretty much switched off from it for the past 10 days.

7 Likes

The Europeans are telling the Brits to shove their vaccine up their hole

As long as I’m alive FF, FG nor Sinn Fein will not get a vote off of me again for implementing this lockdown.

2 Likes