Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Where’s Dolores Cahill in the middle of this?

1 Like

Excellent post

3 Likes

Eternal and never ending lockdown

Fair fucks to Woolberto. Headshot.

5 Likes

That fada is important

To be fair to Máire, he typed her name as Marie.

“My name is Máire.”

“OK, Karen!”

5 Likes

That tweet is going to trigger a lot of lads

1 Like

:rocket:

1 Like

Where was she going with this? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Leo’s leak in the times today:

Shops be open in the summer.

Domestic tourism a real possibility. Wow.

Gatherings of up to 10/15 people in the summer. Maybe 50.

No mass gatherings until 2022.

Seasonal element to this flu virus. Well well who ever would have thought that!

It would appear the vaccine is a total waste of time in paddy’s opinion. Waiting till 70 or 80% of people are vaccinated. Sure what the fuck. It’s the elderly and vulnerable that need to be vaccinated and once that’s done, it’s game over.

Once we hit a critical mass of vaccinations the people will actually rebel.

This is never ever going to end.

1 Like

Right enough. Whatever did happen to the lads that were vaping themselves to death?

The LIDTF crew got a renewed sense of Lockdown for ever with last nights well timed doc on tallaght hospital. I obviously didn’t watch it but my old class mate in his mid 20s was back tweeting the same old rhetoric about the non believers should turn on and watch RTE etc.

The numbers will prob be back over the 1000 today with 159 deaths to boot.

1 Like

Yeh the announced cases were a few hundred below the positive swabs so there’s a backlog in the back pocket.

I’ve said it here since before it was cool, but RTE are some utter cunts for what they’ve done over the last year. I haven’t been watching, just reading comments from the lads here who watch it every night and complain… but some of the soundings from yesterday were shocking. We’re being walked into another year of this because our politicians have no backbone… I’m disgusted with SF. They wont get a vote from me till Mary Lou is gone.
I’m not letting it affect my zen, but I’m monitoring the situation.

8 Likes

Death despair and over worked nurses is normal service in hospitals before covid. These people live sheltered lives and live lockdiwns as it confirms their no life bias

1 Like

Yeah, they thought they had it so good. They’re not laughing now when the butchers in Ranelagh is out of lobster.

The CMO or health minister or someone above in the north says that restrictions will continue into 2022, with maybe a slight break for summer.

They said it’s too early to determine where the virus came from. But it definitely didn’t come from that lab over there with all the viruses in it.