Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring, ting tingle ting doo
Come on its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you

2 Likes

I have never said that wholly public systems cannot work well, you are the one who said that any private influence is bad. That is simply untrue. The rankings bear than out.

In terms of Cuba, they pay their staff a pittance. Maybe yes we could go that way. It certainly frees up cash to acquire equipment and medicines of which the profit motive was one of (but not the only) drivers.

Wha?

They don’t have the numbers, all they have is a track record of completely mismanaging the health service and creating a homeless crisis. I’m afraid they are much bigger issues than disenfranchising a few voters.

Holy shit, the mask doesn’t take too long to slip. And of course no answer from you as to who would run it. Maybe it’ll run itself?

1 Like

Fuck off in here lads. This is the main thread for the virus.

1 Like

Ok guys.

@maroonandwhite thinks hurting a few voters feelings is worse than a health crisis and a homelessness crisis.

The panic is over when we are back to lads debating about how shit Ireland is. One of whom does not even recognize the State but has chosen to live here away from the wonderful NHS.

ACTIONS. words.

2 Likes

You think a huge portion of the populations votes shouldn’t count. As they dont agree with you. Frightening stuff. Wars have been started for less.

He had most sensible proposal for All Ireland championships that I have seen. Instead of playing league next year play 2 All Irelands in the one year.

Just give everyone the Liam McCarthy for a month to bring to schools and what not, everyone’s a winner

Ye’re a bunch of fucking mentallers lads, there’s no two ways about it.

They don’t have the numbers to count.

1 Like

I was singing it as I was typing out my post… anyway… it would be hypocritical of me to continue this discussion while bitching and moaning about the healthcare discussion currently ongoing.

2 Likes

the irish state has thrown money at it is an odd way of saying FFG wasted billions on the NCH

1 Like

TUM knew.

3 Likes

Not really. What happens here, and it’s sadly a microcosm of public debate in general now, is that people who have a genuine interest in good governance and cutting out profiteering or corruption make good, legitimate points, and are drowned out by a sea of bullshit and gaslighting from the usual suspects.

This is a propaganda technique pionered by Russia and which has spread throughout right-wing politics in general worldwide. When you can’t defend something, deliberately obscure it with all the fog you can possibly generate. Once the fog is introduced, people zone out.

Right-wing politics has to do this to maintain its power and to create the impression that nothing can ever change.

2 Likes

No,this forum is microcosm of public debate in general now, split between
People who have a genuine interest in good governance and cutting out profiteering or corruption making good, legitimate points, against people that want to drown them out with bullshit and gaslighting

This is very clear and reflects bady on you that you cant see this

7 Likes