FORE(head)

3 Likes

Not all heros wear capes

1 Like

An hour less surely?

1 Like

:thinking:

:shushing_face:

Almost, yes. I posted a Tweet a few days ago of an English lady who had all the symptoms and was having trouble breathing but was denied intensive care because they said her life wasn’t in danger yet.

A crew arrived back off the ferry from Cheltenham on the saturday. Young lads about 20 of them on a bus. They were refused into 3 or 4 pubs before they fucked off home

1 Like

This is clearly complete shit, even BarneyCurley can see it.

I’d assume @Tim_Riggins is only interested in.lawn tennis clubs

1 Like

I don’t think the general public will ever forget the Cheltenham brigade of 2020.

2 Likes

Anyone been in the army?
You can help me
Whatever comes out of these gates
We’ve got a better chance of survival if we work together
Do you understand?
If we stay together, we survive

4 Likes

It’s deeply irresponsible even publishing it.

Are you saying the experts in Oxford are inferior somehow to the experts in London?

Start from the first infection in mid January, and do the math at R0 of 2.25 with absolutely no containment efforts in February, and see what you come up with yourself.

Data scientists and modellers are rushing now to be the ones that crack it. The problem with incomplete datasets is you get incomplete results and they are all going to put their own slant on any findings.

The truth about this won’t be know for years

This is surely a good thing

The problem with the “study” is that is that completely it disregards the reality of what we’re seeing all across the world. Apart from that, it’s fine.

They haven’t got full data sets or even the full number of variables.

Anything that extrapolates out a random number for cases other than confirmed is a pure guess.

The best cases for study are the cruise ships. Confined space, controlled population (small) but could be indicative

I genuinely don’t get how only 20% of people on a cruise ship can test positive.

1 Like

If half the population already have it why are people only dying from it now? Why are more and more people still getting sick in Italy and Spain every day? Why are the majority of tests negative? Why were the first people to get sick people who arrived back from skiing in Italy?

They’re right that Imperial College have been put on a pedestal and have made a balls of it.

I’ll read the paper later and report back to the forum.

3 Likes