Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Told ye earlier today.

Long live the fear

1 Like

Gonna need more hotel rooms. A lot more.

1 Like

You still think youā€™re getting away this summer?

By this weekend theyā€™ll be talking about caps on entry. Nailed on.

They couldnā€™t organise Quarantine properly for a couple of hundred people - thereā€™s not a fucking chance theyā€™ll be able to do it for thousands.

This is the same Department that has no track-record of delivery and at the same time is supposed to be in vaccine ā€œramp-upā€

I guarantee Iā€™ll be flying this summer. Iā€™ve flown a number of times in the last year and I canā€™t see why I wouldnā€™t this summer.

4 Likes

It will be a shit show. Itā€™s going to be a long two months until the EU has the vaccine certs ready. All I hope is that this is the final nail in the coffin for this shit show of a government.

1 Like

Where and when did you fly last year?

Things are bad when Rory is our most biting satirist.

None of your business mate.

1 Like

I think you are either lying or you broke regulations.

Itā€™s a strange time for you to make this revelation.

Youā€™d want your head examined if you arenā€™t planning on getting out of here this summer palā€¦for your mental health alone ,escape this doom and gloom ā€¦

3 Likes

Looks like Iā€™ll be going non res. How many days we into the year?

If they think that Polish lads will stick to this they have another thing coming.

631 I think

1 Like

I doubt it will be feasible/possible. If we canā€™t get the country back open up first then you can forget foreign travel being made feasible.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0409/1208904-quarantine-detention-inquiry/

If the courts donā€™t find this detaining someone from Israel whoā€™s vaccinated and has tested negative a few times for COVID, I think the world has officially gone mad

Haha. This is actually a good thing. Weā€™re near endgame now so the more batshit crazy stuff NPHET recommend and our useless, spineless, pathetic government implement the better. When sanity prevails in 6 or 12 months and we are looking back on what we have done in the last 12 months people will say never again.

4 Likes

Who from NPHET is gonna be first against the wall?

They wonā€™t, theyā€™ll be too busy collecting nuts and berries.

1 Like