Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Things are bad when Rory is our most biting satirist.

None of your business mate.

1 Like

I think you are either lying or you broke regulations.

It’s a strange time for you to make this revelation.

You’d want your head examined if you aren’t planning on getting out of here this summer pal…for your mental health alone ,escape this doom and gloom …

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll be going non res. How many days we into the year?

If they think that Polish lads will stick to this they have another thing coming.

631 I think

1 Like

I doubt it will be feasible/possible. If we can’t get the country back open up first then you can forget foreign travel being made feasible.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0409/1208904-quarantine-detention-inquiry/

If the courts don’t find this detaining someone from Israel who’s vaccinated and has tested negative a few times for COVID, I think the world has officially gone mad

Haha. This is actually a good thing. We’re near endgame now so the more batshit crazy stuff NPHET recommend and our useless, spineless, pathetic government implement the better. When sanity prevails in 6 or 12 months and we are looking back on what we have done in the last 12 months people will say never again.

4 Likes

Who from NPHET is gonna be first against the wall?

They won’t, they’ll be too busy collecting nuts and berries.

1 Like

Excellent. This is the kind of test case I wanted. There are going to be all sorts of angles that this can be tested from.

My belief is that most members of the government are praying that this is struck down. That includes the FFers who have suddenly decided that they are Ireland’s UKIP.

That means they aren’t even meeting.

The incorporeal meetings are a shameful rubber stamping exercise whereby each cabinet member is called and asked to approve.

A sham.

Hopefully the EU will take ireland to task. We have gotten vaccines off them, running low taxes and not blocking travel in the common travel area. We got through brexit with no hard border on the island.

It’s like the 1930s in Berlin. This stuff creeps up on you.

Although if you read the Act to privatise Anglo from 2009 (?) it would undermine your faith in any law or democracy and basing your life on legitimate expectations is naive.

A law could be passed tomorrow to seize all Bitcoin and your constitutional rights would not be worth a fuck.

1 Like

One day soon @glasagusban will hear those beautiful words as he walks down the aisle

This is your captain speaking

Hes not all doom and gloom this fella

They’d better get the Army Rangers in .

US not on the list, Israel coming off. Looks like they might actually police this properly…