Coronavirus - Here come the variants

The end is in sight, keep yere nags on.

21045/375

1 Like

They’ve no interest in that, half of them support Zero Covid

They also will be afraid of being seen to attack academics due to it being Trumpy…well so long as they are of the right sort

1 Like

Get off twitter.

4 Likes

Some lads aren table for it.

It was a bit of craic for the first 9 months, but it’s getting bizarre how lads are still so wound up over something they cannot control or impact at all.

Get busy living ffs, ye will die whinging otherwise.

1 Like

Living?

2 Likes

It serves no good.

There seems to be two kinds of people that tweet… The woke ‘look at me’ crowd , or the deranged - which covers a large spectrum of far right/far left and bot accounts. There’s media personalities in the middle of both.

That’s my reading of the place anyway.

1 Like

You’re not wrong. Some of us are well able for it, but its not for everyone and it can warp some lads heads.

The problem with twitter is, that it gives a voice and validation to the opinons of people who shouldnt have one.

The lads that aren’t able for it just need to realise that twitter opinions represent 0.5% of the country .

4 Likes

Christ if you could only get that message across, we’d be a much better society.

Can you memo leo chump and Harris on this?

Think the problem is that for the younger folk that these beliefs are becoming indoctrinated, and it’s only going one way. If you question anything then you are seen as old-fashioned and not really with it and you must stay silent or be an outcast in your peer group.

6 Likes

I don’t think there’s a distinction

That’s exactly it. More currency is often given to how many followers someone saying something has than the point of what they’re actually saying. Blind followers.

It has a disproportionate impact on policy though. It feeds the media stories.

4 Likes

I see those danish anti vaxx right wingers are spreading misinformation. A few lads here would need to explain things to them

This wokeness is a runaway train. Traditional center-left views are becoming right wing to them now

1 Like

Worrying to say the least mate.

Christ.

LIDTF.