Coronavirus - Here come the variants

The FAI should arrange a friendly against Russia and we could travel over

8 Likes

3 of those 16 deaths in March. 12 in February, 1 in January.

1 Like

Case numbers are becoming more and more irrelevant. Like counting the number of people with a dose of the flu during a regular year once the elderly and vulnerable are vaccinated

2 Likes

This has the potential to be very tasty. I hope he wrecks the place
https://m.facebook.com/anna.kavanagh.102/posts/10222945543374382?cft%5B0%5D=AZUSnMAySsJcvpcGPDplVWtX6aA_gbo4TF1Ym78IPtotNDeu2uElrqNjJLdrVOBhw2HAuRM7q8llzOTXhOkiRm-pDajP2ZfCujJgR8uheYqd00iscOclELT7R3hbGkUKsxKqTyvJ2SdhzBOzqRyNjwK6&tn=%2CO%2CP-R

Whats he reporting kileen for exactly?

Expressing a wish to assault him with a hurley

In those internal ISAG emails, Killeen told the others he would rather batter Ivan Cummins with a hurley than debate with him. Or words to that effect.

Heā€™s stupid if he goes after kileen. His angle should be conspiracy, harassment, bullying etcā€¦of the public or Martin feeley

@Biff_Egan thats the only thing I could see. Killeens a cunt a deserves it for making treats unfortunately not taking down the whole group for their lies

I donā€™t see how they can take the whole group based on those messages for conspiracy, its a bit loose to hold up in court. Iā€™ve no doubt they are lying manipulating scumbags but nothing worthy of going to the guards. The treats with a hurley maybe

From what Iā€™ve seen of him, Killeen has an enormous ego. Constantly praising himself for doing x, y or z. Practically single handed. Including ending 2 pandemics.

1 Like

Thatā€™s disappointing. What about malfeasance in a public officeā€¦could we make that stick?

I suppose it may be nothing more than an earnest publicity stunt. Rte etc are behaving as if nothing happened, maybe itā€™ll force them to pay heed to these scum

Cancel culture should force Kileen to resign but momentum wonā€™t build because not enough mainstream actors will start a pile-on. The media would have to admit culpability for platforming the ISAG group so theyā€™ll keep the head down and the story will go nowhere. Michael McNamara would be the only hope but Gript have been in touch with him and he just seemed a bit miffed.

2 Likes

Hes done a great job on this one in his opinion. Surprised he doesnā€™t speak about himself in the third person

I think itā€™ll be very hard, Iā€™d loved to see it but its not a woke policy to question public figures, particularly when the right have been fighting the battle

Some amount of Bulgarians after coming through there headed for Keelings to pick fruit. I wonder are all them people boycotting them still at it?

Are they not several months early?

Iā€™ve never heard of this Ivor Cummins character but he seems like a big drama queen.