Coronavirus - Here come the variants

No idea. A good 50 of them gone through tonight anyway

Covid took Mothers Day off

5 Likes

The virus is sound like that.

Meaningful

Limerick slipping down the charts since that party in college court ran covid from the place

The session is still on. They sweated it out of the system.

I think this one is legit

1 Like

And lads laughed when we predicted a police state as a risk of Covid. Ordinary law abiding citizens being run at by horses and riot police.

It’s Orwellian to hit a guy on the head with a baton for his safety.

9 Likes

They should have had a blm or I believe her rally. Covid stays away from them as its a socially conscious virus

8 Likes

Protest is the lifeblood of any democracy. That it is not being allowed now is a scandal

2 Likes

These measures are for our safety.

What’s the latest ?will we have any bit of a meaningful summer?

No.

Forget it.

1 Like

The US vaccinated 2:5m people yesterday. On a per capped basis we should have done 25,000 or 175,000 a week.

2 Likes

Having a few vaccines would help you’d have to say

According to this:

The US did 4.57m yesterday.

Mar 13 - 105.70
Mar 12 - 101.13

That’s some going. 1.3% of the population jabbed in a single day.

Anyone hear any rumours on some MNC employees being flown out to the US to get vaccinated?

I’ve heard a rumour that this is being done with CRH employees.

1 Like

I doubt anybody laughed at scenarios like that playing out anywhere on the world
It has nothing to do withCovid, that type of police overreaction/brutality has being happening forever

1 Like

I can see the MNC shipping g some vaccines in for their employees. Pfizer have vaccinated their employees. Jnj will probably do the same covering around 4k employee directly or indirectly (contractors) in ireland