Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Talk of the virus being airborne was absolutely shut down last March/April and beyond. A few independent scientist people made this very point, but it seemingly was snuffed out as a line in the media. Iā€™m assuming this was to prevent panic with a lack of knowledge going on.

It was always airborne. Imagine the poor crathurs and the man hours spent washing the shopping. Fuck me.

3 Likes

Diesel all the way Mike, fuck that.

Given no. Chump should have sought to buy vaccines. Cost not an issue based in the payback of OIUTF with herd immunity from vaccine vs waiting on current timelines

2 Likes

Jaysus heā€™d catch pneumonia doing that

Iā€™m happy to not get on a plane for the foreseeable, fuck it. Hopefully they donā€™t push the vaccine passport to work though. Every chance they will which is a worry.

Rathkeale Rovers will sort you out for a fake one

1 Like

Fauci put on his hole, clinging desperately to the asymptomatic transmission and new variant myths

2 Likes

From who? Would you ever please tell us who has vaccines for immediate sale or else stop talking shite.

Its going to be very awkward around here when 90% of the country is vaccinated and the lockdowns are still here next winter along with the masks and social distancing.

I wonā€™t tell anyone I told ye so as theyā€™re getting their 3rd booster shot.

From Biden he could have at least tried. Whatā€™s the worst that could happy sorry mick no vaccines for paddy

1 Like

Ronan Glynn wants everyone to work from home for up to 4 more months

RTE mentioned a 4th wave

George Lee (does he need to be in the studio) reckons no big changes before June

Bleak bleak stuff, itā€™s my own fault for watching the news.

9 Likes

Turn it off

1 Like

Looking at a very similar COTY list to last year.

Weā€™re all in this together lads thankfully.

Do you think? Theyā€™ll have to come up with some new scare tactics and coercive measures to reach that figure. I think the tans are claiming 80% voluntary uptake

I reckon with the vaccine passports itā€™ll be 90% mate. A lot of people will just take the jab to try and return to normal.

Itā€™ll be an annual booster by the sounds of it too - Iā€™ve no interest in going along with that from a virus Iā€™ve no fear of getting.

Messenger RNA - I donā€™t like the sound of it.

I think theyā€™d let you away with the vaccine so long as you sign up to passport/biometric surveillance system

1 Like

Weā€™ll be wearing masks for good based on variants.

1 Like

I wear them below my nose going into the shops.

Which is grand. Can breathe properly at least.

There will be no lifting the 5k travel limit until after June bank holiday.You were told this 2 months ago.