Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Glynn grovelling away here at tonight’s press briefing about his comments 24 hours ago.

The weedy little nerd is feeling the heat.

3 Likes

He needs shooting. Will you stand up?

A sense of i told you so is creeping in

Ewan with a considered response to the Microsoft excel guy.

10 Likes

Ewan could get elected on that policy alone

2 Likes

End lockdown and glynner are trending on that nawful place called twitter. End is nigh unless Tony swoops back in to lift the LIDTF spirits of Brenda and Nuala

Bressie has fallen

Voice of the nation. Tipping point is here. 6 months later than I expected but anyway I can taste the 3 for a tenner cans in Thurlus greyhound stadium

3 Likes

507/10. Ye’re going nowhere .

7 Likes

Talk of Germany reinforcing/extending restrictions is just the boost a flagging and hapless NPHET/government need to quell growing unrest. They need some other countries doing this to make their own inertia somewhat credible.

BBC is full of reports of a third wave sweeping across Europe. No death tolls or hospital footage, which is encouraging…no way bbc would waste a good tragedy
It’s the British variant btw, but puzzlingly its going from east to west

The Government will be afraid of their shit to take any view contrary to NPHET after the Christmas peak. I can’t honestly see much opening until the vaccination programme is substantially complete.

1 Like

That’s a good point actually. The British variant never took hold here in January despite hundreds of thousands of Poles coming home for Christmas and New Year from the UK.

Bressie offering his services there.

For a very reasonable rate.

2 Likes

Rorys stories / gary rogers will be struggling to get a tweet together tonight
hope it lashes rain for a week, cases go back > 1000, “ireland” loose the rugby football and Hoolohan barges back in with a 2km rule just to spite the cunt

2 Likes

Toolbar is a cracking put down with the right context and amount of venom, as Ewan displayed above.

3 Likes

Cheltenham drinking parties have fucked us again this year…

1 Like

He’s the canary in the mine.

I think that’s right. It’s the best way to insulate themselves from having to actually weigh up the various risks and actually govern.

2 Likes

I was having a socially distanced walk with a colleague and casually dropped in that we’ll be locked down next Christmas. Poor bastard was really optimistic about escaping lockdown and I ruined his day.