Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Not plateauing enough

Down to 137 in ICU

George tormented by variants

+1. I switched back to OIUTF there last Thursday or Friday. How are you fixed now?

1 Like

I switched back on Sunday myself. cc @endakenny

2 Likes

Meanwhile the government want to avoid having to lockdown by having a permanent lockdown. It’s hard to reconcile these things.

at the beginning of the 2022/23 Football League season

christ i thought that was a slimmed down version of a former GAA journalist when i saw that post at first

1 Like

With the numbers continuing to plateau downwards despite all anecdotal evidence (completely reliable and verifiable) pointing to people turning a blind eye to restrictions, it’s almost as if “community transmission” is negligible. And case numbers have come down because COVID-19 was actually rampant in settings where people have now been vaccinated, e.g. nursing home residents/staff, healthcare workers and people in residential care units.

How do we steepen the plateau?

1 Like

whats this obsesion with intercounty GAA?
nobody can even remember who won the all ireland last year let alone say who were the semi finalists? itll be same again this year, gah is a community sport and the behind closed doors element really i think is nonsese and probably goes against what the association is about
Given that there is 0 revenue from closed doors would they not be better off starting discussions and their plans to get clubs ready for juvenile training whenever it is allowed… that should be the focus now… we had to close our academy last i think october as we had +140 up every saturday ( which was great but from a covod standpoint not sustainable) - we had soccer tho till christmas , albeit smaller nunbers …but i must say we were probably better organised

The stats support your thesis

2 Likes

Tis pretty irrelevant alright til there’s supporters allowed back, but the club and underage side of it won’t get going again til it’s back in action

Some hape of shite in fairness

I see you are going to get bunked up the vaccination list if you are severely obese. All these cunts on Operation Transformation have been badly mugged off.

3 Likes

BMI of over 40.

Remind me of this episode of the Simpsons

1 Like

And lads here too …the lockdown running thread has never been busier while the ravenous thread is dormant …

Very disappointing from Alan Kelly today, the dog whistling racism against Brazilians that the left have engaged in during the last month is a shameful stain on our society.

9 Likes

Wait till the zero covid loons are scrambling to explain why nz and oz will be rampant in their winter months and we are grand. Again covid being seasonal makes perfect sense for a respiratory illness but health officials deny it. And they wonder why people don’t believe them

Up da rebels

1 Like