Coronavirus - Here come the variants

The lad in the shop in ballinacurra ran a load of young wans from the shop because they’d no mask last night. He got some abuse off em, three of them roaring “I’ve asthma” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Must be a higher incidence of asthma on the Hyde road than the munster rugby team

Very unusual to be pulled up on it in Limerick.

I just thought it was humourous and laughed and kept walking.

It was a hypothetical, I care less where you work. But from your defensive reaction I imagine you wouldn’t laugh at your boss, so you’re being a hypocrite.

1 Like

Tis like a pub/nightclub not allowing you in if you’re wearing trainers.

They make the rules at the end of the day.

1 Like

A new gentry are establishing themselves on the back of a giant hoax, meanwhile the serfs are being encouraged to turn on one another. It’s a brilliant scam in fairness

3 Likes

What about the rules around illegal streaming of subscription sports channels?

Should that be 100% adhered to @Copper_pipe ??

Exactly. I actually saw this argument in real life outside a hardware store a few weeks ago. A lad had been refused entry for not wearing a mask and was arguing with the shop owner. I came out about ten minutes later and he was still arguing. In fairness the shop owner was brilliant, he listened to all your man’s scientific and pseudo scientific arguments and just repeatedly said I don’t give a flying fuck you’re not coming in without a mask.

Are they really a new gentry?

Rules are like bones made to be broken

1 Like

Seems to be an awful lot of innocent, god help us type posters here.

1 Like

There’s lads gathering up absurd amounts of wealth- enough for generations

1 Like

Run along with your ball there like a good child. :smile:

Do you go into shops without a mask?

The majority had it already though, they seem to be doubling and tripling their net worths alright though.

Pay Day Money GIF

1 Like

Not up to me to enforce the rules :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mine was a telpis post tbf I got tipped over for something stupid. I need more zen

2 Likes

It depends on the shop. It’s easier to wear one but I feel like a coward every time I do. I appreciate that some people have an irrational fear of someone who isn’t wearing one, through no fault of their own. Nevertheless the delusions, errors or arrogance of some isn’t a good enough reason to dictate what others should do.
I also think its important to show my kids that I have principles. It’s no small thing for a government to implement a policy that they know is scientifically and morally wrong.

4 Likes

Its understandable mate.

In the grand scheme of things wearing a mask in higher risk environments is a small enough inconvenience imo, compared to say not allowing kids an education, denying people the right to work, destroying businesses, etc.

3 Likes