Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Heā€™s had a nawful Pandemic.

I think that was him in Ardkeen.

Oh lord.

I think every reasonable person knows that Zero COVID is not a realistic option and that itā€™s supporters have had their credibility destroyed. RTE facilitate it cos it makes them money.

Even NPHET think the zero-COVID crew are headbangers

1 Like

Youā€™re speaking as if this is about the good guys and the bad guys.
Of course thereā€™s good and bad on both sides, maybe if people were slightly less entrenched in their views and more able to put themselves in the shoes of others it might help.
Ewan is a cunt, thatā€™s my opinion, he was a cunt before the pandemic and he remains so, playing the man repeatedly and digging his heels in, deleting, ignoring and blocking when heā€™s caught out.
This chap in Ardkeen stores and his likes do nothing but damage to his ā€˜causeā€™, nobody could respect that type of attitude.

Iā€™m amazed that you feel that heā€™s speaking for the average working man?

6 Likes

Ewan is haunting some lads souls.

Itā€™s just hilarious to hear lads say Ewan Mackenna sending out a few tweets is bad news for the anti lock down/open things up a little argument. Heā€™s a failed sports journalist living in Portugal :sweat_smile:

A real needle into the eye for the open it up crew alright.

Big checkpoints on the motorways are back this morning

Edgar jumped in too quick.

Them 12 cases make up 3.31% of the 362 cases which were hospitalised.

12/362 is 3.31 %

2 Likes

Iā€™ve given out about McConkey a lot, heā€™s an asshole. But he said this could happen, and it did in fact happen in lots of places.

I donā€™t think your new phrase does you any favours pal.

1 Like

McConkey last March predicted between 80 and 120 thousand people would die from Covid in the country,

That level of deaths hasnt even remotely come close to happening in any country mate.

5 Likes

Keeping them for 6 weeks would be a big mistake. They can always extend when the time comes.

What did you expect and you posting on a public forum that you were going for a spin down the N7.

According to @carryharry there is no problem loading the kids into the car and heading wherever you fancy for the bank holiday weekend

DPD are doing great business shipping suitcases to holiday homes

1 Like

Bending straws to get a fact. Shows how terrible people are at accepting facts to fit a narrative

ā€œcouldā€

Not a great FACTCHECK by him.

Nope, they all use the same tactics as I do I work bamboozle them with nonsense facts so ft donā€™t as questions. It looks like you are brilliant while doing fuck all

Totally irresponsibile from him none the less mate regardless of the ā€œcould or wouldā€

People looked at those numbers and were scared out of their wits and they resulted in one of the longest lockdowns in the world.