Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Only headbangers protest. Thatā€™s what weā€™re told about water charges

Surely he realises that people with jobs get paid a salary though?
Like pocket money but you need to do work for it

The sane ones not answering polls are allowing the morons skew them. Ergo, by you not answering the poll, you are even worse.

Iā€™m not a SF supporter but it was clear that the public voted for them in 2020. They should be in government.

My local councillor deciding whether or not the pubs in Mohill open.

Can you imagine that @anon67715551 ?

2 Likes

What the fuck :grinning:

Senior sources have described as ā€œabsolutely farcicalā€ the role assigned to gardaĆ­ in the policing of those who breach hotel quarantine.

Disquiet among officers is growing after it emerged that gardaĆ­ had to engage in a manhunt for three people who left mandatory quarantine last Saturday at a Dublin hotel. GardaĆ­ were armed with only the name given by each person and a phone number provided by them.

ā€œGardaĆ­ had no passport details, no photographs, no form of ID to work off when they attempted to locate these people,ā€ a senior source said.

12 Likes

I dunno about you but I tell cold callers to fuck off. And Iā€™m far from sane

It would be a regional elective house - a federal gov made up of 4 states. Itā€™s the only way forward.

It wasnā€™t clear, though. It was anything but.

Yes, they had a good election, but only around a third of people voted for them. The far greater majority voted for someone else.

1 Like

If i genuinely have a bit of time on my hands I donā€™t mind answering a survey, cold calling is shitty work and i like to be pleasant.

Less than quarter of the public voted for them

1 Like

Using pcr testing, the only way to achieve anything close to zero covid is not to use pcr testing.
Have a thunk on this:
"Here, Wieler reveals an unattainable ā€œdesired goalā€. The incidence value of 10 means that out of 100,000 inhabitants only 10 should test positive in a period of 7 days!

Even if the PCR test had only 2% false-positive results, the incidence value of 10 would already be reached with 500 tests per 100,000 inhabitants. If all of them were tested a ā€œcatastrophicā€ incidence value of 2,000 would be found, but only due to the error rate of the test!

Just by disregarding the ā€œfalse positive rateā€ of the PCR test when determining the Incidence Value, Wieler is able to feign a completely false ā€œinfection situationā€ for the population!"

http://enformtk.u-aizu.ac.jp/howard/the_wieler_files/

What party secured more votes?

Precisely

None. No party got a majority so a coalition was the only option

And FF and FG went against their election promises and went to bed together to keep SF out.

At least talks with the party who got the largest share of the vote were fully exhausted before FFG went in together.

1 Like

Hopefully they arenā€™t found and more people do the same and the whole system breaks down completely.

1 Like

I donā€™t deny that. Just that the notion that the public voted for Sinn Fein is incorrect. Less than quarter of the public did.

Here lads. Fair play to the irish. At least paddy managed to register 400 excess deaths last year.

2 Likes