Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Go and enjoy yourself in Wexford in May pal and bring the little ones to Curracloe. No one will be adhering to intercounty travel restrictions by then.

4 Likes

There are lots and lots of low IQ, low ambition lads (exemplified by @mikehunt) in Ireland who can trundle forward as long as they have netflix, sky sports and fast food.

You then have the older generation terrified by Georgeā€™s propoganda on a daily basis and with those two blocks alone you have a sizeable population that will sit tight with this nonsense and throw out the odd granny murderer comment when thereā€™s some light through the curtains.

4 Likes

Youā€™re a son of a bitch, you know that? She bought her first new car and you hit her with a drunk driver. What, is that supposed to be funny? ā€œYou canā€™t conceive, nor can I, the appalling strangeness of the mercy of God,ā€ says Graham Greene. I donā€™t know whose ass he was kissing there, because I think youā€™re just vindictive. What was Josh Lyman, a warning shot? That was my son. What did I ever do to Yours but praise His glory, praise His name? Thereā€™s a tropical storm thatā€™s gaining speed and power. They say we havenā€™t had a storm this bad since you took out that tender ship of mine in the North Atlantic last year. 68 crew - you know what a tender ship does? It fixes the other ships - doesnā€™t even carry guns - it just goes around and fixes the other ships, delivers the mail - thatā€™s all it can do. Gratias tibi ago, domine.Yes, I lied. I committed a sin, Iā€™ve committed many sins. Have I displeased you, you feckless thug? 3.8 million new jobs - that wasnā€™t good? Bailed out Mexico, increased foreign trade? 30 million new acres for conservation? Put Mendoza on the bench? Weā€™re not fighting a war - Iā€™ve raised three children - thatā€™s not enough to buy me out of the doghouse? Haec credam a deo pio? A deo iusto, a deo scito? Cruciatus in crucem. Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui. Officium perfeci. Cruciatus in crucem. Eas in crucem!

You get Hoynes.

2 Likes

I give thanks to you, O Lord. Am I really to believe that these are the acts of a holy God? A just God? A wise God? To hell with your punishments. I was your servant here on Earth, your messenger. I did your work. To hell with your punishments.

To hell with you.

Two little mice fell into a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldnā€™t quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

Thank fuck we have smart lads like you whoā€™ll save us all by posting on TFK.

2 Likes

George ā€œDanger hereā€ Lee will be revelling in these extended lockdowns when he addresses the nation on 9 oā€™clock news tonight

1 Like

Any word on when the barbers will be reopening?

What is the logic of banning golf until April 26th?

You know, you remind me of the man that lived by the river. He heard a radio report
that the river was going to rush up and flood the town. And that all the residents
should evacuate their homes. But the man said, ā€œIā€™m religious. I pray. God loves me.
God will save me.ā€ The waters rose up. A guy in a row boat came along and he shouted,
ā€œHey, hey you! You in there. The town is flooding. Let me take you to safety.ā€ But the
man shouted back, ā€œIā€™m religious. I pray. God loves me. God will save me.ā€ A helicopter
was hovering overhead. And a guy with a megaphone shouted, ā€œHey you, you down there.
The town is flooding. Let me drop this ladder and Iā€™ll take you to safety.ā€ But the
man shouted back that he was religious, that he prayed, that God loved him and that
God will take him to safety. Wellā€¦ the man drowned. And standing at the gates of
St. Peter, he demanded an audience with God. ā€œLord,ā€ he said, ā€œIā€™m a religious man,
I pray. I thought you loved me. Why did this happen?ā€ God said, ā€œI sent you a radio
report, a helicopter, and a guy in a rowboat. What the hell are you doing here?ā€

That doesnā€™t seem to make any sense at all alright

Canā€™t understand the no click n collect thing. It would give businesses some bit of a chance without any risk. I feel a lot of these decisions are just not thought out and very lazy blanket bans.

1 Like

Covid is off the May bank holiday

2 Likes

Weā€™re paying the PUP for the country

1 Like

May

1 Like

Son we live in a world that has walls, and those have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it you, you lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Santiagoā€™s death while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, saves lives. You donā€™t want the truth because deep down in places you donā€™t talk about at parties; you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty, We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch line. I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. Iā€™d rather you just say ā€˜thank youā€™ and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I donā€™t give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!

1 Like

The lads have had a come to Jesus moment tonight.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the soundbite

Sorkin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: