Coronavirus - Here come the variants

The Oirish are very insular.

2 Likes

And to the auld doll on the side.

Pierre loves to be told what to do

It seems today was the day NPHET and George Lee jumped the shark for the reasonable man on the Dublin omnibus.

What has Georgie boy gone and done now?

Georgie saying B117 is playing havoc.

Georgie putting lot of faith in the modelling, we could have 500 in ICU/near ICU stage says Georgie

1 Like

Itā€™s surreal.

Itā€™s like the vaccines donā€™t exist. They are going to get every last drop of scaremongering out of this pandemic.

2 Likes

Loads of mathematicians involved handpicked by Nolan no doubt

1 Like

We need another treatise on exponential growth :grinning:

1 Like

Apes.
I reckon they are using the same software I use to conduct phishing tests. You do need to be careful with the templates you use as some of them are completely inappropriate.

1 Like

We need to lock down.

1 Like

I remember years ago when the phishing was just getting rightly going I was working in the bankā€¦ We were all after doing some online learning module on how to spot phishing etcā€¦

Didnā€™t we get an email telling us hr had lost our bank details and to send them back by return or we would miss pay day which was a few days awayā€¦ Like fucking mugs Iā€™d say 80% of people responded with the bank account detailsā€¦some external crowd after pulling our pants down testing us

4 Likes

There was war in some big company in America last year, they announced a load of lay offs and then the following day sent out phishing tests themed around performance reviews and bonuses.

1 Like

What non Covid Limerick sickness is driving this surge?

Its just getting back to normal

Itā€™s safe to go to the hospital again.

7 Likes

Who had a slower time today in the lockdown running tread?

14 Likes

I think towards the end he starts the watch again as he jogs off. Remarkable presence of mind in the midst of the red mist descending over him.

4 Likes

Heā€™s definitely on tfk doing his 10k time trial. Knew to pause the watch and start it back so he didnā€™t lose valuable time. But heā€™ll be caught out on the elapsed time, the cheating downhill running bastard

7 Likes