Coronavirus - Here come the variants

There were over 500 “no shows” at a Dublin vaccination centre yesterday after appointments for healthcare workers were duplicated, the HSE has confirmed.

1 Like

Only one cunt in that story.

4 Likes

Could the mercury from all the salmon you’re eating be impacting your nerves?

2 Likes

He’s having a terrible pandemic

1 Like

Organic salmon. Worth the extra.

Pulling on a mask outdoors and then walking a 10m radius around somebody is somebody who’s bought into the hysteria.

2 Likes

Just to play sheer devil’s advocate here and also to arm myself in case I pluck up the courage to voice a mild oiutf opinion in real life, what do I say if someone points to poland hitting record deaths today?

Jimmy who trains U10 girls is on newstalk telling us how disappointed he is with the Dublin Footballers

2 Likes

Sounds like the Senior departments have told the Department of Health off.

Kick to touch and hopefully not to be seen again, though a legal challenge for an Irish citizen in one would be lovely right about now.

Excess deaths is the metric to be focussed on.

What’s Poland’s excess deaths this year.

No clue maybe they won’t ask me that if I just mention excess deaths.

761 cases
Georgie Lee will be hopping with excitement

2 Likes

Chop the raw salmon , a bit of smoked salmon ,lemon juice , chopped onion ,few capers and into the fridge for a bit…especially when it’s organic Salmon , Delish …have a nice white chilling in fridge - Aldi doing a lovely cheap organic Pinot griego called terre siciliane…

1 Like

A medical consultant at the Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital took doses out of the hospital to vaccinate family members at home, a review of vaccinations by the maternity hospital has found.

A lawyer asked to investigate the vaccination of family members of staff with leftover doses in January disclosed details of the vaccinations in a report published by the hospital on Thursday.

The report says the master of the Dublin hospital was aware that the consultant - who had been carrying out vaccinations at the hospital - was bringing doses home to administer to their family.

1 Like

That one comes across as some gowl.

This crowd are religious nutjobs, I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them gets nailed to a cross tomorrow. But that’s their business, I pretty much pass that every sunday morning while out on a run, they don’t cause much obstruction but they don’t go in for mask wearing or social distancing too much, the Gardai have been there the last twoi times i passed,
I don’t see how they could be intimidating though, generally a bunch of weirdos but nothing sinister about them.

Lovely stuff, the email campaign is paying dividends

2 Likes

A loss overall. Health should have been told to get fucked and NPHET chastened a bit.

I don’t think it is. Someone needs to get on the phone to an Irish citizen in one of those facilities to mount a legal challenge. I expect it will fall over totally then.

Also I see Joan Collins was in the Dáil moaning that students abroad were anxious about it. She was proposing Zero Covid weeks ago. As I suspected, the opposition will take no responsibility for this when they were cheerleaders. It was easy when it was blaming Brazilians and Larry Goodman. They really let themselves down on it but of course the Government will carry the can as they govern by social media. They will be praying that nobody challenges this- Flanagan has basically confirmed that it won’t stand up in court.

5 Likes

761/18

That’s family from Australia in the papers last week was a disgraceful case. Transited through Dubai so they have to be locked up for two weeks, despite having a home ready to isolate in. They were the ideal case. The measure doesn’t pass any type of proportionality test.

I do hope it’s challenged and struck down. We are in an emergency situation though and I think courts may be slow to strike it down.

1 Like