Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Youā€™ve no business facing down a calvary charge without a pike formation. Wouldnā€™t happen the Swiss.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure thatā€™s what heā€™ll do the next time

Theyā€™ll have their knockers over this

Woeful

Whatā€™s it to you if they were lifted Snecklifter?

:popcorn:

Iā€™ve just got an e mail from my boss. After spending two days in the county of Cork, I now have to quarantine for 14 days, just in case like. Theyā€™re sending me up to the aul hotel in Dublin on Tuesday

TNH

Gobemouches everywhere

3 Likes

What if they refuse to pay? Does the state pick up the bill?

I dont think she was meant to say this out loud

1 Like

Heā€™ll feel that in the morning Iā€™d say.

Watching the Nine Oā€™Clock News. The walk in test centres are actually chilling. A blatant attempt to keep case numbers up.

And hereā€™s George Lee. This is the man who said on his entry to politics ā€œI donā€™t want to reach the age of retirement and to look at the faces of my children and look at my grandchildren when they ask me what did I do when the country was on its kneesā€. Letā€™s see what theyā€™re saying about Georgeā€™s cheerleading in 20 years time when weā€™ve hopefully come to our senses.

23 Likes

This is my life now. A can of Hopeā€™s Handsome Jack and a load of RTƉ propaganda.

Sometimes I wish the Lord would take me.

4 Likes

On the walk in test centres. This has actually been something advocated by people who also want reduced restrictions, or smarter restrictions, like jack Lambert. Or at least thatā€™s my recollection. The idea is you test more in hot spots, more people test positive and hopefully isolate, transmission is reduced, and it settles down. I actually think itā€™s a good idea as long as you accept that ā€œcase numbersā€ isnā€™t a metric we should paying loads of attention to.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the problem. All they are focusing on is case numbers.

Iā€™ve just seen the one of those Covid ads for the first time. Good grief. What a disgrace.

5 Likes

Wow, that soup must taste good

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only heard the radio ones. Theyā€™re appalling.

Of course the focus is on case numbers. NPHET is extremely disfunctional, Iā€™ve been saying this a long time. The walk in centre are still a good idea. Widespread use of rapid testing would be a great assistance too.

I wish I was making this up but someone has erected a sign on the green saying no gatherings of people allowed due to covid restrictions

8 Likes