Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Stealth bombers you see.

2 Likes

Schools?

1 Like

Every single Irish rebellion in history failed before it started (until it didnā€™t) because of touts. Nothing has changed. A nation of fucking rats

There was people having fun there the other day. I better put up a sign to stop it.

18 Likes

In my local park theyā€™ve erected some new yellow Covid-19 warning hoardings on the gates of the soccer pitches and tennis courts that are still generally fully occupied.

Jesus pal, flick on a film

2 Likes

Donā€™t let the bastards grind you down. Reclaim whatever you can.

1 Like

Most US States are treating this like it should be. Vaccinate the at risk and get on with it.

Itā€™s quite telling that NPHET wanted Israel on MHQ and didnā€™t want China.

4 Likes

FAO the forum - Iā€™ve opened a can of Wicklow Wolf Mammoth IPA now (ABV 6.2%) and Iā€™m watching Oasis at Glastonbury 2004.

Liamā€™s voice is fucked in this. Might have to stick on Maine Road 1996.

10 Likes

4 Likes

I have that stool in my babyā€™s room. Itā€™s beside the cot for when you have to rub her belly to make her sleep.

4 Likes

I presume this was one of the neighbours? If you feel strongly enough to post about it then take it down and fuck it in the bin.

6 Likes

@Julio_Geordio is there a residents WhatsApp group?

1 Like

Youā€™ve put it up to him now, time for Julio to put his money where his mouth is

1 Like

thatā€™s much more dangerous than kids playing in the schoolyard.

I presume so. A sad state of affairs. Laminated and all. Iā€™m printing up new posters here saying ā€œcovid is a cod. Do some researchā€

1 Like

You should have dropped my a line kid.

Go out and rip it up and fuck it in the binā€¦ thatā€™s cuntish beyond belief.

1 Like

If he was any fuckin use thereā€™d be a picture of the thing in the bin posted on here before the morning. Put the ball over the bar and in the back of the net and no more about it.

5 Likes

think of the internet likesā€¦

1 Like

+1.

Iā€™m fucking tempted to hop in the car and drive up myself to rip it apart.

2 Likes